“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

How do I find affiliates to promote my physical products?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Kass1408, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Kass1408

Kass1408 Affiliate affiliate

Hi there! [​IMG]

I am a small online retailer of physical products (fitness niche) that sell rather well. I don’t want to sound smug, but I am rather proud of how I managed my online business promoting them. The products I offer are of the highest quality since I worked on improving them after a trial run.

However, I am stuck and could use your help. How do I find affiliates willing to promote my products?
    I am willing to pay extra compared to what amazon and CJ.com have to offer. But I don’t know who to turn to.

Could you please give me some advice?
    Any help would be much appreciated!

2. Voluum
  3. Erik Kyle

Erik Kyle Affiliate affiliate

Is it a digital product or physical product?

If it is a digital product you can become a vendor with Click Bank - your product will then be part of the click bank affiliate network.

If it is a physical product you can apply to the different affiliate networks such as share-a-sale or commission junction.

Either way everything is taken care of for you - payments, refunds, affiliate commissions - everything -

You also have the option of running your own affiliate program - This is more hands on. You can do this using affiliate software from iDevAffiliate - Affiliate Tracking Software - Affiliate Program Software

MI