The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

parveenk2013

Hey everyone,

I'd like to know how can I increase my FB ads daily spent limit?
Right now it's only $50 per day for the new account, Is there any way to increase it faster?
Or how long does FB takes to increase it?

I want to scale my campaigns and it's becoming an issue. Any alternate solution is also most welcomed.

TIA.

If the alternnative solutions are welcome, the fastest principle is: the bigger the number of accounts = the bigger is the spenditure

Update an account spending limit from the Facebook app
  1. Open your Facebook app, tap, and then tap Ads Manager.
  2. Tap Billing.
  3. Tap Account Spending Limit.
  4. Enter the limit you'd like to use.
  5. Tap Change Limit.
That's a different thing.

I was talking about the daily spend limit which is put by FB for all new advertisers.
Well, that got increased after I kept on hitting my maximum daily spend limit for multiple days.

Try to contact their support directly and ask them to increase it for you so that you don't need to wait too long to do this.

Personalizing Your FB Ads Settings to Improve Delivery

You can personalize your FB Ads settings to improve delivery. By determining how much you're willing to spend on each ad, you can control how often your ads are shown. You can also adjust genders, demographics, interests, and locations to help deliver your ad more effectively. Increasing your daily spend limit will allow you to show your ads more frequently, which could lead to improved results. Test different settings to see what works best for you and your business. Good luck!

banners
Back