The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I drive traffic for free to my website?

Romario Coley

affiliate
I have been trying for almost three weeks now and my stats shows that I am getting 3000+ views per week and no sales. How do I up that?

I have been trying for almost three weeks now and my stats shows that I am getting 3000+ views per week and no sales. How do I up that?

The problem with free traffic is that you cannot control the demographics. Therefore, you cannot get targeted quality traffic.You could be getting 3,000 views a day, and if it isn't targeted traffic, then it won't convert well at all.

You can develop a website that gets many of it's views from the right demographic, but this requires a great deal of SEO, Social Bookmarking and Content Creation, etc.

Also, it could be the quality of the site, the types of ads and/or offers at the site may not be a match for the current demographics viewing the site, or perhaps the content itself is not current, of good quality, and/or not being updated frequently enough.

I'm a huge fan of paid traffic, as are most that earn a living online as a publisher. Free traffic is uncontrollable, takes a very long time to deliver earnings, and never delivers anywhere near as good as paid traffic.

The three weeks you have put in for free traffic is a tiny amount of the time compared to the amount of time it generally takes to get earnings from free traffic, presuming everything else is done very well.

What tracker are you using, what does the tracker tell you?

banners
Back