The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hosting plans

Wuu

affiliate
Hi fellow marketers
I am quite confused about the kind of hosting requirements for CPA campaign...please help...
1. What kind of Hosting plan is best for CPA offers? I understand that normal cloud hosting plans from Blue host or even Siteground can't really handle them well
2. And do u need a seperate hosting plan for landing page and tracking software like Adsbridge or Voluum respectively?
3. Do we need a domain whenever we launch an offer for the very first time?

Many thanks ....

I am quite confused about the kind of hosting requirements for CPA campaign...please help...
1. What kind of Hosting plan is best for CPA offers? I understand that normal cloud hosting plans from Blue host or even Siteground can't really handle them well
It depends on what's your main traffic source. If you are using popup you need the fastest hosting ever seen, so I think that normal cloud hosting plan doesn't work well for your purpose. If you are launching a SEO project a shared hosting could be fine.
2. And do u need a separate hosting plan for landing page and tracking software like Adsbridge or Voluum respectively?
If you want to track your traffic and conversions, you can use the Hosting for your landing pages and the self-hosted tracking software, many companies are offering it.
Yes, you need a domain linked to your hosting otherwise, you will not able to direct the traffic to your landing page

If you're going to drive large volumes of traffic to your landing pages, you should probably use a VPS.

There are lots of tracking companies, some hosted; some self-hosted. Have a look in Resources, you'll find several to choose from. :)

And, like @nestx32 said, yes you need a domain. That's giving your lander a home to drive traffic to.

1. What kind of Hosting plan is best for CPA offers?
In my opinion, these don't correlate one another. Hosting is a technical aspect, & does not limit what you do with the content. The CPA does not care how you put the website(s) online, just what their content is.

2. And do u need a seperate hosting plan for landing page and tracking software like Adsbridge or Voluum respectively?
No, each domain is unique. Unless adsbridge or voluum is looking at DNS, & they shouldn't be, otherwise larger shared hosting domains would be limited to which ever customer comes first.

I wouldn't. As long as the offer is relevant to your content, I would use unique landing pages within the domain.

example.com/offer1
example.com/offer2
example.com/offer3
& so on.

I once bought moan.zone & after dismal affiliate sales I resold the domain for 10 times what I paid for it. A friend pointed out the zone TLD & I felt it was a pretty safe gamble.

Because I am an amateur ;) & I did not put any time into it. It failed because I literally threw some links up & did not put any effort into it. The guy that bought it has a full functioning site now.

If you are going to use a hosting for your site then make a research about the hosting first and never use your hosting to register domains and this post explains it well: webhostman.com/you-should-always-keep-your-domain-registration-and-hosting-separate/

Hi,@Wuu
1.which Hosting plan is best for CPA offers ?
Originally hosting company providing two types of hosting resources, 1.Shared resources hosting and 2.Dedicated resources hosting.
Before selecting any package determine your CPA technical requirements ,such as volume ,bandwidth , etc and ask them, they will be able to provide your technical requirements or not ?

2. Separate hosting for tracking software ?

If tracking software signup based no required to hosting plan and if tracking software install based it will be required hosting plan.

3.Do we need a domain ?
Without domain you cant signup hosting account and configure proper setting for CPA must required domain

Depends on just what you are going to be serving and what your other server needs are -- like databases or some other applications needed server daemons.

One of the important factors in SEO optimization is page load time.

Shared server is like taking the city bus or the subway.
VPS is like taking a cab or taxi from the train station.
Dedicated server is like driving your own automobile from your home to work.
^^ real world analogy When you get there matters ...

Graybeard, Feb 1, 2018

Anyone using the new gTLD names for clickbait? I bought camsex.trade made a CNAME ;) and am getting a 30% - 50% CTR once the referral is in my funnel :D
The .trade names are dirt cheap at namesilo.com. So, what's in a name? LOL

Graybeard, Feb 1, 2018

no2pencil likes this

I once bought moan.zone & after dismal affiliate sales I resold the domain for 10 times what I paid for it. A friend pointed out the zone TLD & I felt it was a pretty safe gamble.

why do you think that moan.zone failed as a 'production' domain? -- it's certainly memorable as a website address name :)

Graybeard, Feb 1, 2018

Because I am an amateur ;) & I did not put any time into it. It failed because I literally threw some links up & did not put any effort into it. The guy that bought it has a full functioning site now.

I am trying to establish the semantics of the TLD string to the right of the dot with regard to SEO SERPs ranking.
Your point is valid -- any domain, regardless of the name, to the left or the right of the dot (or both), will flounder without any original or compelling content that has depth.

Graybeard, Feb 2, 2018

azgold and Sharkspark33 like this

My inductive reasoning is that Google, through its Charleston Road Registry
has a vested interest, or at least will be non-discriminating about the TLD now, in the success of the new gTLDs. I am working on the long term premise that website content and the domain name is important and the TLD (top level domain), what is to the right of the dot, may have good semantic meaning for top-of-the-mind consumer branding and 'may' have

search 'seo guru' in Google;

#5 Vegas SEO Guru
Las Vegas SEO Company - Affordable & Friendly SEO NV
Vegas SEO Guru offers the best SEO in Las Vegas Nevada! Get found today on the
first page of GOOGLE with our guaranteed SEO and Web Design Services.
The gTLD string combined with (. to the right of the dot) when used with the right content can indeed be click bait.

Of course, this has nothing to do directly with hosting :) Off topic as it may be -- you are hosting your name and trying to make your mark.

There are about 1 billion websites and there are about 3.2 billion Internet users -- what makes you so special?

Click-Bait links will only work if they are seen.

Graybeard, Feb 3, 2018

banners
Back