The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Highly Important]Blogging Now Im Scared.

dontbejello

I have been blogging on Tumblr and blogger for years. i even have a freelance website where i used to download images. now it's been years i never thought about this. Now I'm reading the other day that people can sue you into depression over one picture you got from the google search. S my question is how often do you hear about people getting sued for using downloaded pictures on a blog. because i see so many blogs that i know not going to Getty images and paying 575 dollars for a single picture of a celeb for their articles. this is madness.

It happens more often that you might think. I here it from many marketers and business people every year.

I do a lot of my own photography for my content sites and sales funnels. Also, I find others pictures around the web and cut very cheap deals to use them in my advertising and on my sites.

There are also loads of sites with free images.

Don't forget, the advertisers themselves have images you can use with their permission.

It happens more often that you might think. I here it from many marketers and business people every year.

I do a lot of my own photography for my content sites and sales funnels. Also, I find others pictures around the web and cut very cheap deals to use them in my advertising and on my sites.

There are also loads of sites with free images.

Don't forget, the advertisers themselves have images you can use with their permission.

I don't know how too often, but I don't want to be in the mix.
Yeah, the very scary ordeal of what I read and I definitely don't want to be on someone's radar. I even read that some people are professional scammers to where they copyright their free photos and image search them and sue people.

MI
Back