The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Highest paying CPI mobile aff. network?

Thanks @bkapthang I'm waiting for your reply to my email.
Thanks @ogads we've been in touch, but it seems you're focus is more on offer-wall offers
Thanks @PaltiNet, seems you're for developers or advertisers, but I've PM'd you for an advertising inquiry.

So my search continues for an affiliate network that has good paying, direct CPI offers that I can promote. THANKS for any more responses...

Thanks @bkapthang I'm waiting for your reply to my email.
Thanks @ogads we've been in touch, but it seems you're focus is more on offer-wall offers
Thanks @PaltiNet, seems you're for developers or advertisers, but I've PM'd you for an advertising inquiry.

So my search continues for an affiliate network that has good paying, direct CPI offers that I can promote. THANKS for any more responses...
marketerLevi. What's your email? What is your Skype ID?

we run various offers, some exclusive and some not,

have a look at all our offers at offers.ezmob.com/aff_register

We are the perfect match for your traffic! We provide 3500+ live mobile offers where 45% are gaming and dating offers with wide choice of Geo targeting. Average payout is $2,57. Besides, we have exclusive campaigns with highest payout among networks. Join us

Well I just joined FlyMedia only to realize that them, along with Avazu APX have the same total & utter irresponsibility in validity of offer TRLs - the former is reeling from my advice and Avazu APX has seemingly ignored it - but both of them have lost my trust due to high volumes of dead links... I mean who is gonna trust their advertising costs with links from a network that has proven to load the wrong offer?! And has this happened to a lot of other affiliates around here?

I'm still waiting for the application results Mundo Media & Adsimilis. Plus CPI's offers expire too often. CPA Way seems iffy... so my search continues for an aff. network with good paying direct CPI offers - and oh yeah the links must go to the correct offer :rolleyes:

We have +100 global CPI offers (ios & android) and are looking for traffic on them! No caps, global reach and weekly payments. Sign up on www.addiliate.com as Publisher, mention "affiliatefix" in the signup and get a 500$ welcome bonus!

Hi there!

Try Adsterra Network!

We have 500+ great CPI/CPA worldwide campaigns for APK, CPI mobile android/iOS. High quality traffic!

Sign up with Adsterra and your Personal Manager will help you set up your campaign. Get access to the best exclusive offers! Join now!

YeahMobi is paying pretty high for their CPI offers. However I would also consider trying out many more network and split test traffic because some network might convert better than the other (even though the payout is lower).

On the other hand big payouts can definitely increase your ROI if you have a successful campaign already.

Hello folks I have a super important question that I need help with.

Would any affiliate network with mobile CPI app offers be able to accept a request from the affiliate publisher to have the app developer (advertiser) contact his tracker (in order to grant permission for him to promote their app)?

Recently I have stumbled on some amazing quality, top-ranked mobile app ad agencies, but they need me to use Appsflyer as the tracker. No problem I signed up, but was told that in order for me to promote apps I don't own, it's required to have the app owner contact Appsflyer in order to authorize them to link their app to my account.

But what I painstakingly (and unsuccessfully) tried to teach them, is that this creates a very unwanted situation between the affiliate publisher (me) and the the affiliate network, since most networks generally disallow communication between the advertiser and the affiliate. I've asked a few networks to do this, but so far have gotten either no response or have been put off.

So my question is if there are any affiliate networks who have a direct relationship with app developers for their apps, who would be able to grant such a request? Moreover the advertiser (developer) would need to supply my full name and email when contacting my tracker in order to have them grant access to promote their app in my account. I could however give assurance to the aff. network that there would be no direct communication between the advertiser and myself, by several means. THANKS for any network who can help on this...

hello @marketerLevi
Not sure to understand the exact reason for using appsflyer and let me explain why.
Appsflyer is a SDK which app developers integrate in their app. The sdk allows them to track all sorts of events - hits, in app purchases, installs ec... - and report them back to the marketing agencies/affiliates that promote the apps. The agencies, affiliates or affiliate networks pushing the apps, will simply provide the app developper with a postback URL that will be placed in appsflyer in order to track conversions.

Now, if you work with an agency that has its appsflyer sdk integrated in apps, they will provide you with campaign links to promote the apps, as well as login/access to see the results of your campaigns.

You can easily add these campaign links to your tracking software and provide a postbackURL that the agency will place in your appsflyer account to report conversions back to your tracker.

In that case, you do not need to know the app developper or the advertiser.

If i misunderstood, just clarify and i'll try to help.

L.

Hello Laurent and anyone,

These mobile ad agencies specifically require Appsflyer links as their tracker. Yes the affiliate networks I'm with provide links to promote their apps and I was planning to place these links in my Appsflyer account, which indirectly point to these apps (and oddly many of which go through Appsflyer during the redirect to the app). However the first step to add an app is to enter its' store URL and if it already exists then I would need to get the developer to grant permission to Appsflyer in order to link that app in my Appsflyer account as an "agency account".

Both the affiliate networks and ad agencies I'm planning to use are already integrated into Appsflyer so it seems there's no need to add any postback URLs.
However are you trying to say that Appsflyer is essentially not a 3rd party tracker and is just for developers, so there is also no way to add an affiliate link as you would with Trackingdesk/Voluum, etc.?

Last edited:
I'm confused;) and I need you to explain the flow again.

Appsflyer is a mobile attribution software that allows the mobile app developper to provide tracking links to affiliates/agencies/affiliate networks/publishers.
So if you are an app developper and you have integrated appsflyer sdk in your app, you have an interface where you can open campaign for the above (agencie etc..) and define for what event (install, inapp purchase etc..) they will pay such agencies.

The agency, will take the campaign link and will put it in their system - Trackingdesk, hasoffers, cake etc... - and will provide one or several postback URL to the app developer, which will be attached to the the actual campaign.

so when the agency sends traffic via their tracking system and generates a conversion, appsflyer will fire the postback and the agency will receive the conversion in their system.

If you are an affiliate of the agency, they will give you a link issued by their tracking system (hasoffers, cake, trackingdesk etc... ) which you will place in your tracking system. You will provide the agency with a postback url, which they will place in your affiliate account so when you send traffic and generate conversions, you will receive in your tracking system, the conversions/revenues.

So it really doesn't matter what system you use, conversions can be received, whether you use appsflyer, trackingdesk or any other tracking system.

If your traffic supplier is an agency that uses appsflyer, you can provide them with a link that your tracking system generates and that is suitable with appsflyerr requirements and they can give you a postback URL (issued by appsflyer) that you can place in your tracking system - whether appsflyer, trackingdesk etc...

If the agency requires an appsflyer link, then either I missed something or they miss something.

Today, most app developpers use one of the 3 leaders in mobile attribution - kochava, appsflyer or hasoffers - and most app developpers work with affiliate networks that have their own affiliate/tracking system or one of the top affiliate program management providers - hasoffers, cake, afftrack etc...

Did i miss something?

Hi again, thanks so much for your help. Just have time for a brief one:

Basically I need to use Appsflyer TRLs on the ad agency, as a tracker to pass a conversion from the aff. network to the ad agency.

I just got a response from Appsflyer and basically they said I would need to map the affiliate tracking URL onto the URL generated from Appsflyer - myself, since it's not possible to map it in their system - and they don't provide instructions for this, would you have a link / program etc. to help to this?

Next they said this, and I'm going to quote them:
"In the event of conversion, Appsflyer post backs the install and in-app events to the media sources where the affiliate channel promotes the campaign. Note: The agency does not receive the post backs, but they have the capability to view the post back reports for all the media sources they promote with."

So if I understand correctly, Appsflyer posts conversions back to the ad agency based on when their own tracking determines a conversion was made rather than when the affiliate networks' pixel fires. (maybe - a little confused on their wording)

Would somebody please recommend an affiliate network with the best pay and largest selection of mobile CPI offers?

I'm already signed up with PlusCPI but mostly low paying. GoOffers is OK and just joined Mobidea. More specifically I'm currently interested in mobile CPI offers that pay at least $4 for the dating or gaming verticals, which these networks don't have much of.

Hi! My bet is CLickdealer, Adsimilis and ExpertMobi.

I'm already with Clickdealer and Adsimilis, thanks to the previous mention of it. That's helpful for us all though.

Does anyone have any idea of what they meant by "affiliate channel", "media sources" and "agency" from the above post?

And does anyone have an idea of how to map an affiliate URL to another URL?
THANKS...

Hello, are you still looking for a network? If so, Blue Track Media can provide you with DIRECT non-incent and incent mobile CPI campaigns. We are an established network that has been around since 2009 ;)

If you want to discuss further and take a look at our offer list, please do not hesitate to contact me via Skype - btmdario ; OR email - dario[at]bluetrackmedia.com

MI
Back