The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Highest paying CPI mobile aff. network?

If you're interested in dating offers, ping me. We're a direct advertiser of worldwide brands like BeNaughty.com and Flirt.com.
We have the apps we'd like to promote, we guarantee decent payouts and high CR.
Cheers and Good luck

Hi! Join ExpertMobi! It's an affiliate CPA network focused on mobile traffic, subscriptions, Android and IOS installs.
It has 600+great high rated offers for multiple verticals and GEO's. We provide publishers with detailed real-time statistics, useful working tools.The payment is made on flexible terms of weekly/biweekly/monthly/net30 via PayPal or Wire Transfer. Start working with us today and get maximum profit from your traffic! Our Skype is supportexpertmobi, jody.support

Would somebody please recommend an affiliate network with the best pay and largest selection of mobile CPI offers?

I'm already signed up with PlusCPI but mostly low paying. GoOffers is OK and just joined Mobidea. More specifically I'm currently interested in mobile CPI offers that pay at least $4 for the dating or gaming verticals, which these networks don't have much of.

Hi!
We at Clickky have AdExchange which is the biggest mobile CPI marketplace. Through API publishers access a live feed of 30,000 offers from premium partners daily.

By the way, you can integrate with Clickky until June, 30th and win a prize!
The rules are super easy:
Step 1. Integrate with AdExchange via API.
Step 2. Make Top 3 according to the revenue driven to the platform.
Step 3. Get one of 3 prizes.

Hello @marketerLevi !

Hope you are doing well! Sounds like you had already a huge journey searching for the CPI network.

Since you are already signed up to Mobidea, you have probably heard, but just to mention, you can check Iconpeak, which is one of the company of our group.

They have a huge variety of the CPI offers from direct advertisers, as you were looking for :)

banners
Back