The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi i'm new to cpa marketing...

junoon

affiliate
Hi, I'm new to CPA marketing. Can somebody answers the following queries regarding CPA marketing...

what are the best CPA networks to join?
how as a beginner my application was approved by CPA networks?
what is the best push ads traffic network for the adult niche?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
This is an Introduction Sub-Forum --say hi and tell a little bit about yourself.
Take some time to read a bit here
Tip
I like google search to search these forums just change the keyword in the single ticks
Question threads here pls:

Question threads here pls:

Welcome @junoon !! :)

These are some networks that accept newbies :
> MyLead (you can contact @MyLead or have a look on his threads)
> CPALead
> Advendor
> Adsterra

ProppellerAds and RichPush are very well-known

- Samira

Hi, I'm new to CPA marketing. Can somebody answers the following queries regarding CPA marketing...

Hi there! Welcome to AffiliateFix and CPA marketing :)

"The best CPA networks" is something quite subjective. Everything depends on your needs and preferences. So the question raises: what are your expectations when it comes to selecting your CPA network?

If it comes to approvals, we can only speak for ourselves, but once you register and confirm the registration using your email address, you're good to go. You don't wait for the support to approve your registration.

However, approval is needed to add your traffic source. It doesn't take a long time though.

If you're interested in starting your CPA adventure, you're more than welcome to register at MyLead. You can do that by clicking here. If you have any questions, our support team will be happy to help you and answer any of your doubts.
At MyLead, we also have affiliate mentors who make sure you're doing the best job you can with your promotion processes.

Best regards, Natalia, MyLead

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

These questions will most definitely bring you answers that may or may not fit your needs. They are too ambiguous and rely completely on personal preferences.

Asking a community like ours "What is the best...?" is like asking a community of chefs "What's the best food".

Are you ready to implement a set of marketing funnels?

Have selected/purchased a tracker, a host, an intelligence platform, and a set of domains?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

These questions will most definitely bring you answers that may or may not fit your needs. They are too ambiguous and rely completely on personal preferences.

Asking a community like ours "What is the best...?" is like asking a community of chefs "What's the best food".

Are you ready to implement a set of marketing funnels?

Have selected/purchased a tracker, a host, an intelligence platform, and a set of domains?
Thanks for replying sir....I have selected tracking, hosting, and spy tool...

MI
Back