The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Franky

affiliate
Actually, my name is Frank but all of my friends call me Franky. I am new to affiliate marketing and here to learn and eventually strive to get to the point where I can share new techniques and ideas that I have developed in this industry. So thank you for having me and I look forward to a lasting relationship with all the forum members.

Welcome to AFix, @Franky !

Do you already have a starting point in mind for your IM career? Are you wanting to promote products or CPA offers? Both? Neither? Undecided? :)

Actually, my name is Frank but all of my friends call me Franky. I am new to affiliate marketing and here to learn and eventually strive to get to the point where I can share new techniques and ideas that I have developed in this industry. So thank you for having me and I look forward to a lasting relationship with all the forum members.

I'm fairly new myself and I find AF to be a great resource for both advertisers & publishers. The people here are friendly and always here to collaborate or answer any questions you may have. Welcome Franky :)

Actually, my name is Frank but all of my friends call me Franky.

Hi @Franky , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here.

I am new to affiliate marketing and here to learn and eventually strive to get to the point where I can share new techniques and ideas that I have developed in this industry. So thank you for having me and I look forward to a lasting relationship with all the forum members.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back