The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
R

Riley Younger

I'm Riley Younger.

I'm 22. I'm from a tiny town an hour southeast of Denver.

I grew up learning to work for money. Trade time for money, and do hard physical manual labor in those hours making up the long days.

... and even longer weeks.

You can't work enough in the day. And you can't work that hard your whole life.

Anyhoo...

I saw where public school wanted me to go. The status-quo. To college. To get a degree. Get a safe and secure job. and trade your life (your hours and days) for money.

With a salary cap, and no leverage, it just didn't make sense...

So I was gonna drop out.

Parents wouldn't let me... lol

They said, "Hell no!"

Ok, maybe they didn't say that exactly. But we found a compromise.

ONLINE school.

This gave me FREEDOM and it hit me in the face like a ton o' bricks.

"This is genius! I can go to school remotely from home?"

"If I can do that... I can make money on here!"

Then I read a book, "Internet Millionaire"... and it made it all real.

My curse started about this time, too...

What curse?

Well most people go through it.

It's not your fault.

It's called, "Shiny Object Syndrome."

And it's where you think of all this as a hobby. Just some dream you'd like to have someday...

Whereas if you're a "Matt" (more about Matt later)... you have focus and control. You have TIME, MONEY and CLIENTS working with and for you...

Join me in learning from my mentor (who I've learned all this from)...

Join me in avoiding the trap of "shiny object syndrome."

Riley "Let's do this" Younger

P.S.

Since then (for 5 years) I've studied marketing, storytelling, selling, sales copy, sales funnels, ethical persuasion and it's POWERFUL.

I'd love to tell you about what I've learned.

... and I'd love to tell you about my mentors strategy and system. Some of the top people in the marketing industry trust and use his ways.

Through my mentor I was able to have a couple of my emails critiqued by his Hollywood Story consultant, Michael Hauge...

Anyways.. that's another story for another time.

hey @Riley Younger and welcome to affiliatefix .
you are wiser person .
i think that's because u have red lots of books .
any ways there is money to be made Online :) .
just focus and never give up + feed your mind every day .
if you have any questions let us know .

Hi, Riley and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'd love to tell you about my mentors strategy and system

Are you here representing a company to push a program or system? Please note that you can't do that unless you are accepted as a Verified Vendor (free). We love and encourage new businesses here but you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members unless you have an Official Resources listing. It's just one way that we protect our members, especially inexperienced newbies.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 83,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help, should you decide to proceed with the application process.
http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/how-to-get-your-resource-listed.10082/
If you do not intend to promote your mentor's system...or any other type of business, you don't have to do anything except follow the rules and enjoy the forums. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Looking forward to your posts, Riley!

I'm Riley Younger.

I'm 22. I'm from a tiny town an hour southeast of Denver.

I grew up learning to work for money. Trade time for money, and do hard physical manual labor in those hours making up the long days.

... and even longer weeks.

You can't work enough in the day. And you can't work that hard your whole life.

Anyhoo...

I saw where public school wanted me to go. The status-quo. To college. To get a degree. Get a safe and secure job. and trade your life (your hours and days) for money.

With a salary cap, and no leverage, it just didn't make sense...

So I was gonna drop out.

Parents wouldn't let me... lol

They said, "Hell no!"

Ok, maybe they didn't say that exactly. But we found a compromise.

ONLINE school.

This gave me FREEDOM and it hit me in the face like a ton o' bricks.

"This is genius! I can go to school remotely from home?"

"If I can do that... I can make money on here!"

Then I read a book, "Internet Millionaire"... and it made it all real.

My curse started about this time, too...

What curse?

Well most people go through it.

It's not your fault.

It's called, "Shiny Object Syndrome."

And it's where you think of all this as a hobby. Just some dream you'd like to have someday...

Whereas if you're a "Matt" (more about Matt later)... you have focus and control. You have TIME, MONEY and CLIENTS working with and for you...

Join me in learning from my mentor (who I've learned all this from)...

Join me in avoiding the trap of "shiny object syndrome."

Riley "Let's do this" Younger

P.S.

Since then (for 5 years) I've studied marketing, storytelling, selling, sales copy, sales funnels, ethical persuasion and it's POWERFUL.

... and I'd love to tell you about my mentors strategy and system. Some of the top people in the marketing industry trust and use his ways.

Through my mentor I was able to have a couple of my emails critiqued by his Hollywood Story consultant, Michael Hauge...

Anyways.. that's another story for another time.
HI Riley Younger, you are welcome on the forum, i wish you good luck around with your bounces making project, we are all here for that, and i think your experience will be very helpful around!!

I'm Riley Younger.

Riley, pretty sure, it was one of the best 5 years in your life?
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

MI
Back