The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey! Experienced CPA Marketer and Cryptocurrency Fanatic Intro Post!

needviews

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I have been doing CPA Marketing/Internet Marketing for awhile now and just decided to join this forum because I searched a cpa marketing question about iframe offers and this forum popped up.

Right now I'm making anywhere from about $60-$200 per day with free traffic through CPA Marketing and I invest about 80% of that money into cryptocurrencies.

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm also looking to create some type of skype or slack group of people who are making at least $50 a day with free traffic every day and sharing strategies and methods. So if thats you, hit me up! :)

We help members in the forums, you are new, with 2 posts, and already trying to take members off site into some private group. Not how we roll here. We help members in the forums, we share in the forums, we do not take members off site. We understand funnels as well as anyone and your proposal is an obvious attempt to funnel our members.

Share HERE!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We help members in the forums, you are new, with 2 posts, and already trying to take members off site into some private group. Not how we roll here. We help members in the forums, we share in the forums, we do not take members off site. We understand funnels as well as anyone and your proposal is an obvious attempt to funnel our members.

Share HERE!
my bad bro, changed it

MI
Back