The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help with incentive

redwingz

affiliate
Hello I have some questions about incentive offers and traffic.

1. What are the best networks for traffic to incentive offers such as mobile games and app downloads?

2. Do you still need landing pages with cost per install(CPI) ?

3. Why is there still a conversion rate when you buy PPI,PPD traffic? How come its not 100% converting?

4. I have money to invest what is the best way to start with incentive CPI traffic to get a positive campaign going?

I am a newbie still learning thanks in advance everyone. Looking forward to your advice and wisdom so I can begin my journey to the money :)

1. There are several good incentive networks for mobile CPI, Blue Track Media is one of them.
2. It`s up to you, you should test it, but usually you will get better performance with LP.
3. I do not understand your question, If you explain it a bit more, I would be more than happy to answer it.
4. I would start with Airpush or Mobicow, both are decent mobile traffic sources.

1. There are several good incentive networks for mobile CPI, Blue Track Media is one of them.
2. It`s up to you, you should test it, but usually you will get better performance with LP.
3. I do not understand your question, If you explain it a bit more, I would be more than happy to answer it.
4. I would start with Airpush or Mobicow, both are decent mobile traffic sources.

Thanks Dario. My question is how is it not 100% converting if you are paying per download/install only? So if I buy 100 downloads for my CPI offer I wont actually receive my 100 downloads? Just kinda lost. lol here is how i'm looking at it...
Get incentive offer ex. game download 0.40/per install. Meshbean offers 100 downloads for $25.00. Thats $0.25 per download. Thats a $0.15 profit per download. Scale up. i dont know if this is correct or not. Also i'm going to check out Blue Track Media, Airpush and Mobicow now. Thanks again.

Thanks Dario. My question is how is it not 100% converting if you are paying per download/install only? So if I buy 100 downloads for my CPI offer I wont actually receive my 100 downloads? Just kinda lost. lol here is how i'm looking at it...
Get incentive offer ex. game download 0.40/per install. Meshbean offers 100 downloads for $25.00. Thats $0.25 per download. Thats a $0.15 profit per download. Scale up. i dont know if this is correct or not. Also i'm going to check out Blue Track Media, Airpush and Mobicow now. Thanks again.
I think they are only send targeted traffic which will be highly convertible, but sometimes people don't like the apps you know. So the conversion rates are small. You better clear it up with those networks. If they cut your money for the conversion or traffic.

MI
Back