The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[HELP] PPV Landind Page Creation

karthik94

Hi, I am karthik.

I am an IM analyst. I work on PPV and PPC Campaigns. Recently i do get good conversions on Single optin offers. But the CTR rate is quite low on my own Landing Page. I do promote offers with my own landing page which is again redirected to the original landing page of the offer.

Now, I need help on dumping the original offer landing page into my own designed landing page. that is if an offer is a single optin offer (when user enters mail id and name and clicks sign up conversion occurs) when users loads my own landing page and give the details and sign up it should simultaneously be filled in the offers' landing page (it should be loaded at the backend).

Help me and guide me how to carry this technique forward. Hope I get better solutions here. Thank you Affiliatefix.

Hi, I am karthik.

I am an IM analyst. I work on PPV and PPC Campaigns. Recently i do get good conversions on Single optin offers. But the CTR rate is quite low on my own Landing Page. I do promote offers with my own landing page which is again redirected to the original landing page of the offer.

Now, I need help on dumping the original offer landing page into my own designed landing page. that is if an offer is a single optin offer (when user enters mail id and name and clicks sign up conversion occurs) when users loads my own landing page and give the details and sign up it should simultaneously be filled in the offers' landing page (it should be loaded at the backend).

Help me and guide me how to carry this technique forward. Hope I get better solutions here. Thank you Affiliatefix.
I think there is nothing such a believe you are asking. It is against spam policy as well as not accepted by the vendor. I think you collect leads, right? So why not use follow up emails which give you more ROI.

u Cant' Do that in a real World
Even Though If u did U gonna Get banned & U will Not Get Paid

MI
Back