“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Newbie PPV, Help

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by Juan Mena, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Juan Mena

Juan Mena Affiliate affiliate

Hello

I started working PPV about 5 months ago and my source of traffic is RTX.

The month of December was my best month with a profit of $ 700 but everything has dropped a lot in this month of January.

I go a little lost because I do not understand much to do with those offers that worked and now they hardly convert me.

I do not know how to scale a campaign or read the data in prosper202 to get things that may be important.

I'm working with direct link is how I could learn. I do not know if to put keywords with variations q = p = or only broad keywords.

Nor do I know how to guide the URLs of the competition or referer that are driving traffic to the CPA offer.

Please, if you can give me a little guidance on how I should work to increase that profit.

Forgive me for my language I am from Spain and I do not speak English but I am putting a lot of effort into learning to get my results in CPA.

regards

tyoussef likes this.
  2. PayPer Trail
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

okay @Juan Mena .
    first of all welcome to affiliatefix :) .
    an other thing you should do is to check my tutorial about CPA offers with POP traffic from here .
    Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]
    when you watch the tutorial come back here so we can talk about your new plan .
    cus i think you have some many Problems .
    one of them is that you are not analyzing your data very well .
    second your plan seems not effective because you are doing direct linking and you are suing prosper 202 and i am not sure where you host it .
    also tracking keywords using prosper is easy by the way.

4. TalActiveRevenue

TalActiveRevenue Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey, I have a few insights for you to work on that I believe will help you a lot, feel free to add me on Skype

Tal_740

MI