The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much traffic do I need for testing on PPV

Romio

affiliate
Hi,

I have finally setup a tracker on my website and now I can know the source of traffic when advertising with PPV.

I am new with PPV and I would like to ask the experts and people who have experience in the area.

After I setup a traffic campaign. how many visits with no conversions I need in order to say that the campaign is not working.

When you change your strategy?

When you know that this is not going to work?

Should I send 1000 or 10.000 visits for every campaign in order to have statistics?

---------------------------------------------------------------

For example I use native ads for my advertising campaigns and my rule is that when I get 200 visits with no conversion I change the strategy.

What about with you and PPV campaigs?

As a guideline 1,200 or so is considered a reasonable sample.
At what point in your conversion funnel?
So what will it take to get 1,200 people to the point were they *could* be converted?
Past the landing page ...

Hi,

I have finally setup a tracker on my website and now I can know the source of traffic when advertising with PPV.

I am new with PPV and I would like to ask the experts and people who have experience in the area.

After I setup a traffic campaign. how many visits with no conversions I need in order to say that the campaign is not working.

When you change your strategy?

When you know that this is not going to work?

Should I send 1000 or 10.000 visits for every campaign in order to have statistics?

---------------------------------------------------------------

For example I use native ads for my advertising campaigns and my rule is that when I get 200 visits with no conversion I change the strategy.

What about with you and PPV campaigs?
hi,
is 200 native ad views substantial data to test if the offer works or not ?

hi,
is 200 native ad views substantial data to test if the offer works or not ?
Personally I make sure offer works before choosing it, Test it yourself , Ask your AM for recommendations i wont spend a penny on an offer i dont know anything about and weather it will convert or not .. With that said for your inspiration here are stats from offer i just launched a few hours ago :)
bragafffix.png

Personally I make sure offer works before choosing it, Test it yourself , Ask your AM for recommendations i wont spend a penny on an offer i dont know anything about and weather it will convert or not .. With that said for your inspiration here are stats from offer i just launched a few hours ago :)
View attachment 13059
are u doing direct links or using a landing page ?
thats good stuff!

MI
Back