The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie PPV, Help

Juan Mena

affiliate
Hello

I started working PPV about 5 months ago and my source of traffic is RTX.

The month of December was my best month with a profit of $ 700 but everything has dropped a lot in this month of January.

I go a little lost because I do not understand much to do with those offers that worked and now they hardly convert me.

I do not know how to scale a campaign or read the data in prosper202 to get things that may be important.

I'm working with direct link is how I could learn. I do not know if to put keywords with variations q = p = or only broad keywords.

Nor do I know how to guide the URLs of the competition or referer that are driving traffic to the CPA offer.

Please, if you can give me a little guidance on how I should work to increase that profit.

Forgive me for my language I am from Spain and I do not speak English but I am putting a lot of effort into learning to get my results in CPA.

regards

okay @Juan Mena .
first of all welcome to affiliatefix :) .
an other thing you should do is to check my tutorial about CPA offers with POP traffic from here .
Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]
when you watch the tutorial come back here so we can talk about your new plan .
cus i think you have some many Problems .
one of them is that you are not analyzing your data very well .
second your plan seems not effective because you are doing direct linking and you are suing prosper 202 and i am not sure where you host it .
also tracking keywords using prosper is easy by the way.

MI
Back