The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help me with Yahoo Answe!

F

Flex

Please help me!!!
Tell to me as work with Yahoo Answe!! I do not understand as do it and as it helps at promotion of a site

thanks

first you should answer related questions so that you won't be a spammer... then after you answer you can put a link to your site in their resource box... in that way you can promote your site as well :D

Based on experience:
Be sure that you are answering in different categories of Yahoo and you
answer the question relevantly, you can provide a link for them if you find
something helpful to support your answer.. and then you can also add your
site as long as it was relevant.. :thumbsup:

Simply dont spamm otherwise you will get banned.
Post relevant links to the question you are answering and you can promote your site in your resource box.

yahoo answers really help in promoting your site :D.... because, there are a lot of people needs help from other to find something and survey something, in that way you can recommend your site to them to visit it :D

okay what you need to do now is do not just answer the question . It's nonsense... Give useful information

Last edited by a moderator:
well, yahoo answers don't help in backlinks but for traffic its really works. Its a great source of traffic, you just need to make sure your answer is relevant to the question and don't forget to put your site link in the source box.

I used to get a lot of traffic from it. it is a good place to get one way link and traffic. in long most of the pages will rank more. just try to keep the answer with best answer.

yes you can try directories from Yahoo.... but i think it's a paid directory?
Yeah, the yahoo directory is a paid directory. I don't know why people still submit to directories while everyone know that they are just useless and don't send any traffic.

Hi,
It is very important to post valuable answers which should be very appropriate and also the answers must go with the question.

As, the best of your answers will definitely provide backlinks to your site and also the no. of visitors.

Thanks!!

Hi,
It is very important to post valuable answers which should be very appropriate and also the answers must go with the question.

As, the best of your answers will definitely provide backlinks to your site and also the no. of visitors.

Thanks!!

Yahoo Answers is a nofollow site. so for google, the links included on the answers are not considered as backlinks.

1. Go to yahoo answers in the relevant categories of your websites or services.
2. Find Questions that is mostly not answered till.
3. Make a relevant answer ( avoid spamming in the beginning :) )
4. Start giving answers with a link to your site.
5. They have changed terms and now you can place live links only from level 2.

All the best!!

MI
Back