The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can you advise me some SEO methods?

MoonBringer

affiliate
I need to set up SEO for a software company, but other than creating my own blog on their site, unique content, and building links, I couldn't think of anything worthwhile to do. Maybe you can suggest something? They have almost no traffic and no hits in the search results.

Buying PPC ads is probably the most likely way to build brand and increase visibility.
You only pay for the clicks and not the times the impressions are viewed.

Also, work on the presentation and value proposition of the software.

If the website has been up for a while and the results are disappointing then there are other things to consider. If the site is new then little traffic is not unusual.

Buying PPC ads is probably the most likely way to build brand and increase visibility.
You only pay for the clicks and not the times the impressions are viewed.

Also, work on the presentation and value proposition of the software.

If the website has been up for a while and the results are disappointing then there are other things to consider. If the site is new then little traffic is not unusual.
The site itself has been around for four years. TY

I need to set up SEO for a software company

What type of software?

How long have they been in business?

but other than creating my own blog on their site, unique content, and building links,

Building your own blog? On their site? WHAT??? This sounds very wrong.

I couldn't think of anything worthwhile to do.

If you don't know about the practice of SEO, why would a company empower you with setting up their SEO?

They have almost no traffic and no hits in the search results.

Have they no history at all?

Do they have a client base?

SEO can seem daunting, but here's a simple start - focus on quality content, use relevant keywords naturally, and optimize your site's structure. Also, consider reaching out to experts for personalized advice. I've heard good things about Netpeak—they're known for practical SEO solutions on a budget.

Last edited:
Hey Moonbringer! Here are a few things you can think about when trying to work on the SEO of your company website:

1. Technical SEO Assessment: Conduct a robust technical audit to address any site issues affecting performance. Incorporate an analytics tool like google analytics, firebase tracking, domo, segment, etc. for useful analytics.
  2. Strategic Keyword Integration: Embed target keywords strategically in on-page content to enhance search visibility. Make sure the keywords fit in well and do not seem forced in the content
  3. Local SEO Optimization: If your software company wants to cater to the local demographic then you can optimize Google My Business and make sure there are accurate business details across directories.
  4. Diverse Content Portfolio: Expand your content types beyond just blogs. Try adding case studies and tutorials.
  5. User Experience Enhancement: Refine website navigation, calls-to-action, and forms to elevate the user experience.
  6. Competitor Analysis: Analyze competitors to identify content gaps and staying ahead of them if they are missing lacking in content on a certain topic
  7. Social Proof Integration: Showcase client testimonials and success stories. This will bolster your credibility, build social proof, and help increase your authority in the eyes of the search engines
Implementing these strategies will help you make a comprehensive and data-driven SEO approach for increasing your website's visibility and traffic. I hope this helps! Good luck!

SEO has become the poor man's dream
Brands win in SEO
Affiliates get the crumbs.
Google made it that way for a reason ;)

** since the source of this data is the Google Trends website the data "may be biased" :D

1705494196813.png

MI
Back