The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do BlackHat methods work?

JeppyG

Does BlackHat methods work? E.g. the methods and the offers on a very popular BH forum?

Sounds too good to be true, and I feel like they are, but do people get real results by doing those things?

And by real I mean do they build actual long term and sustainable businesses doing these?

Well yea they work but not for long time and you dont have a business because your efforts can be ruined anytime .Some people make a lot of money with those methods but its not sustainable .But be aware that not all the methods presented on blackhat forum are blackhat
Some of the methods are whitehat and legit and you can develop a real business

BlackHat methods work?

Sure, many BH methods, tactics, and strategies work. You MUST pay attention to all three of those elements to make BH work. Then you need to to be prepared to continuously be buying accounts on the various platforms, daily. Hundreds per week perhaps. This is an abundance of work in itself. To get away with earning big on BH you first need to be successful at marketing without BH. In the end, given that most BH is just the tip of the iceberg in fraudulent activities by Black Hatters, you will end up getting sucked into the realm that defrauded our industry over $84 Billion last year just in ad spend and earnings. That ends up causing the cost of doing business for us WH marketers by more than 20%, and as much as doubling our costs on many platforms.

BH is a very selfish short term solution and never, not ever, results in a business that you can sell to another down the road.

Curious, what does this mean?
it dominates the search space
in western europe anyway
& can do what it likes
seo has never been closer to a closed shop
if your not a brand
& not using all google services
business listing
analytics
ads
webp image format
etc

Black hat SEO techniques might provide short-term gains. However, they are cumbersome to maintain in the long term. Additionally, if you do get caught the repercussions will be long lasting. If you want long-term sustainable success in SEO, quality is king!!! If your content is of high quality, it will eventually start attracting attention and backlinks through mentions in other articles. It might be a slow process but it provides long-term benefits. Hope this helps! Good luck!

just remember that google is not seo
real black hat actors have play books
detailed play books
one play book for each search engine
constantly updated
thats the secret for black hats at the top table
they live it
you guys reading this dont understand
why?
cos you dont live it day to day

Does BlackHat methods work? E.g. the methods and the offers on a very popular BH forum?

Sounds too good to be true, and I feel like they are, but do people get real results by doing those things?

And by real I mean do they build actual long term and sustainable businesses doing these?
If you can be smart without cocaine, there is no need to take cocaine.

Are you telling me that literally all the people who made great music sports film books, etc all used cocaine?

Cocaine Bear Likes this Post !

cocaine-bear.jpg

MI
Back