The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello people at AffiliateFix!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi Nick, welcome aboard and good luck to you!

We recently launched the Affiliate Academy! It’s a series of completely FREE online courses for both beginners & more experienced affiliates. At the moment we offer 3 full courses consisting of 33 lessons!

Course 1 will give you broad overview of Affiliate Marketing, in course 2 you will learn how to set up your first campaign and in course 3 we get to the heart of AM by teaching you how to optimize your campaigns.

What’s also nice, Affiliate Academy is being created in cooperation with Mobidea, PropellerAds, and Zeydoo, so you might expect some special deals & promos from our partners too!

If you want to learn more about it you can check out my last thread or shoot me a PM!

Again best of luck and happy learning!

Karolina

Nice to see so many people responding to an introduction post!

Hey Nick) Welcome to the community)
You said that you do media buying, what niches are you working with?
Hey Nicole! That's right, i do some media buying in the adul niche.

Hey Nick!!
Should i say it? :rolleyes:
I'm a big fan of New Girl series, so .. I love your name since Nick Miller is my favorite character.

+ Welcome Nick!!! :D

- Samira
Haha that's great! Thanks Samira :)

Hi dude, Welcome to the affiliatefix!

If your like promoting dating/adult niche offers then let's catch up.
Hey! Always looking for new offers to test. Did you work with traffic from twitter or snapchat before?

Hi Nick, welcome aboard and good luck to you!

We recently launched the Affiliate Academy! It’s a series of completely FREE online courses for both beginners & more experienced affiliates. At the moment we offer 3 full courses consisting of 33 lessons!

Course 1 will give you broad overview of Affiliate Marketing, in course 2 you will learn how to set up your first campaign and in course 3 we get to the heart of AM by teaching you how to optimize your campaigns.

What’s also nice, Affiliate Academy is being created in cooperation with Mobidea, PropellerAds, and Zeydoo, so you might expect some special deals & promos from our partners too!

If you want to learn more about it you can check out my last thread or shoot me a PM!

Again best of luck and happy learning!

Karolina
Hey Karolina! Thanks for sharing, im always eager to learn new things. I will definitely check it out!

My name is Nick, I have been actively involved in marketing since 2013.

I'm active on Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, and do media buying.

I hope to meet new people and gain some knowledge here. :)
Hello Nick,
Welcome.
I hope you find some new friends and a lot of valuable knowledge in this amazing forum. :affiliatefix:

banners
Back