The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello! My name is Isaiah and I am a new CPA Marketer.

IsaiahTJ

affiliate
10/1/17

Hello! My name is Isaiah and I am a new CPA Marketer. I hope by the end of this year I can make $1,000 a day (December). For now, in October, I hope to start with $100, then in November my goal will be $500 a day.

I plan to achieve this using media buying and promoting within my apps.
I currently develop for Google Play and a couple other app stores, I have made $63 for the last 2 years creating apps. Not a lot at all I know... but, that only makes me what to achieve my goal even more. I keep hoping someday I'll wake up and my app will be downloaded a million times so I can finally be financially free, but it will never happen. I have to make it everything happen.

Hey @IsaiahTJ and welcome into this community :).
hopefully you will achieve your goals ASAP .
Enjoy your stay here.
any question let us know .

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Nice to have you here.

I am sure you will find loads of members here to get you where you need to be.

Hello! My name is Isaiah and I am a new CPA Marketer.

Hi, Isaiah and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have plenty of new marketers here, you're not alone. I always like to suggest that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

I hope by the end of this year I can make $1,000 a day (December). For now, in October, I hope to start with $100, then in November my goal will be $500 a day.

Anything is possible but you've only given yourself three months and those are some great but hefty goals. I'd hate to see you get discouraged. So, please don't hesitate to let us know when you need some advice or encouragement...and when you reach those goals! We love it when members succeed and do a bit of congratulatory yippee! in the Success Stories and Bragging forum. Can't wait to see yours! :)

I plan to achieve this using media buying

Display Media Buying

I have to make it everything happen.

But you won't be doing it alone anymore, you've got us!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Isaiah!

Hi, Isaiah and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have plenty of new marketers here, you're not alone. I always like to suggest that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anything is possible but you've only given yourself three months and those are some great but hefty goals. I'd hate to see you get discouraged. So, please don't hesitate to let us know when you need some advice or encouragement...and when you reach those goals! We love it when members succeed and do a bit of congratulatory yippee! in the Success Stories and Bragging forum. Can't wait to see yours! :)

Display Media Buying

But you won't be doing it alone anymore, you've got us!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Isaiah!

Thank you for your reply, I agree those are some big goals but I hope at the very least I can get to my first goal ($100/day), thank you for your support as well I will most certainly take up that offer! Talk to you all very soon!

10/1/17

Hello! My name is Isaiah and I am a new CPA Marketer. I hope by the end of this year I can make $1,000 a day (December). For now, in October, I hope to start with $100, then in November my goal will be $500 a day.

I plan to achieve this using media buying and promoting within my apps.
I currently develop for Google Play and a couple other app stores, I have made $63 for the last 2 years creating apps. Not a lot at all I know... but, that only makes me what to achieve my goal even more. I keep hoping someday I'll wake up and my app will be downloaded a million times so I can finally be financially free, but it will never happen. I have to make it everything happen.

UPDATE: October was a fail. Didn’t take any action. Just been planning everything out.

Hey @IsaiahTJ ! Welcome here! Stay motivated, all in your hands. You know, an American actor, Bradley Whitford once said: "Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth." ;)

banners
Back