The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

codename

affiliate
Hello guys,

I am new here i want to learn more about adult CPA offers, and i was trying some methods i didn't had success, so now i found this forum and try to configure it out.
So if you guys have some advice on how to get adult traffic it would be nice, i don't have so much budget about 50-100€ im ready to invest, and that's basically it.
I hope you are doing well, and are healthy as well.

Greetings

I am trying TacoLoco push traffic I get clicks but no conversions...
Are you getting clicks on the landing page (to the offer)? If yes, what's your CTR. Also, you can hit me up on skype to talk about it if you want, I'm into adult dating as well. Find my skype username in the signature. ;)

you can hit me up on skype to talk about it if you want

Building relationships with members is great! Helping members is AWESOME! However, keep in mind that when you take members off site to help them, you're not helping others following this, and other, threads. It appears more like a recruitment attempt for your services.

Just sayin'!

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!

Ah, nothing of that sort man. I'm sorry if it didn't sound right. I just thought it'd take a lot of time and replies on the thread. I just talked to him and I'm pretty sure he can vouch for me :)

No worries man, it is a problem in all forums where there are some members lurking trying to syphon off others for their funnels, et al.

I know you're trying to be helpful, we all do.

Sometimes I'm a bit over protective of the membership!

Ah, nothing of that sort man. I'm sorry if it didn't sound right. I just thought it'd take a lot of time and replies on the thread. I just talked to him and I'm pretty sure he can vouch for me :)
Thank you mate!

No worries man, it is a problem in all forums where there are some members lurking trying to syphon off others for their funnels, et al.

I know you're trying to be helpful, we all do.

Sometimes I'm a bit over protective of the membership!

Yes, you are right, but let's be real he just told me what type of landing pages I should use. And that's it
I would like to know more, I am trying it at tacoloco for now but no success 100+ clicks no leads different GEO different landing pages, different offers but it seems like nothing works...
Anyone who has tried TacoLoco I just found them on this forum?
I would like to know where to try push notifications and test it because I don't have to much budget...

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

i want to learn more about adult CPA offers

We have several adult network and program vendors here, as well as members who promote adult offers, so lots of good information and help for you.

You may want to start with the Adult Marketing forum.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

I had a 20 min convo with a friend today who was running a DOI Dating campaign for Italy with push traffic. He was happy that he had converted 3 ad clicks and made a total of $12.75 but confessed to spending $100 on push traffic at $0.02/CPC.
That's 5M clicks FFS ...

I looked at his ad creatives 2 out of 3 images for the push sucked IMHO ...
His landing page was a simple click-thru funner for tracking purposes mainly -- I suggested he get an opinion of his Google translator text just a simple question and a YES button --I could understand the jist if the Italian but not its proper natural Italian colloquial context. He was getting an 11% CTR (I though that to be decent).

So, more investigation is needed into the CTR traffic to the landing page before writing of the offer

So --there is $100 gone and a loss of $87.25

well 100$ to start with cpa its not enough ,its not even enough for testing .I think it would be a good idea to learn how to promote with free traffic and the income you get to get in paid traffic methods

MI
Back