The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone! I just want to share some results.I am trying different products with Clickbank

acm777

affiliate
I'm very new to all of it . But I been following for years and finaly decide to take a step forward to a positive future to work for my self. I just wanted to share some result of the traffic I use with stud ads. I have clicks but no luck. I am open to any feedback & Sorry for my ignorance on my result. I am open to any feedback or any questions. Thank you Everyone. The road might not look clear but I know my destination and I am not stoping ! Thank you once again. I am promoting a product called Prezentar from clickbank.
1655044001163.png
1655043662857.png

result of the traffic I use with stud ads

I thought StudAds is an affiliate network. I didn't know they had a traffic channel.

I am promoting a product called Prezentar from clickbank.

What is the "gravity" for this product on CB?

How are you targeting?
What are you targeting?
What tracker are you using and what does it's data tell you?
Are you using a landing page?
What forms of creatives are you using and who created them?

Ethiopians are hopeless and don't have much money.
They click because they are looking for hope.
...That's my take

**Look on the bright side --you only lost $15.30 :rolleyes:
I have no idea how to make money with 'manifestation' I suppose some are buying into that niche --only because they keep hyping it :rolleyes:

there is a free no email e-book download here --the ebook has no copyright stated

--data '{"sourceText":
"Imagine Using imagery to create the hunger in an individual when it comes to business ventures will help a great deal in the ensuring the individual is fully focused on the end goal that was designed at the onset of the business proposal or idea. Being able to “plant” and image of phenomenal success that can be achieved with a particular endeavor will subconsciously keep the individual pushing towards the eventual reality of the reaching the desired goal. The mental images formed will help the individual work towards that goal without succumbing towards any outside distractions. Also by using imagery as a motivating tool the individual is able t o actually “see and feel” the eventual outcome that he or she is working towards. This is very powerful as working towards this type of goal is very exhilarating and energizing. There are very few instances where the imagery tools did not manifest the desired achievement of the goal set. "}'

AI says:
{"newText":"Imagine using images to arouse the hunger in a person when it comes to business ventures will greatly help in making the person fully focused on the end goal designed at the beginning of the business proposal or business idea . Being able to envision phenomenal achievements that can be achieved with a certain amount of effort will unconsciously lead the individual to push towards the ultimate reality of achieving the desired goal. The mental images formed will help the individual work towards that goal without succumbing to any outside distractions. Also, by using imagery as a motivational tool, the individual is able to actually \"see and feel\" the ultimate outcome that he or she is working towards. This is very powerful as it is very exciting and stimulating to work towards this type of goal. There are very few cases when the image tools did not manifest the desired achievement of the set goal."}
Clapping

Well i dont have any experience with this type of traffic source but my advice ,even if you hear it many times its to never give up and continue ,change offer ,change landing page ,traffic source etc and you will find your way

I will share the details.
The Gravity Went from 125 to now 135 & It's rising since 60/01/2022

How are you targeting?
I did a Test target and tried "No country targeting" this time & They do have an option for specific countries. That I will try next.

The Gravity Went from 125 to now 135 & It's rising since 60/01/2022

How are you targeting?
I did a Test target and tried "No country targeting" this time & They do have an option for specific countries. That I will try next.
What are you targeting?
This is a software for Course tutors, Teachers, Affiliates,Bloggers, students, Start ups,

Are you using a landing page? No, I was using a banner

What forms of creatives are you using and who created them? They have Pre-made creatives to use like Already made banners, Email Swipes, and Funnels.

Thank you so much for your time and responses!

Thank you so much for all the advice:), I am nervous but excited & I know consistency will be the key to everything. I will give an update when I get better results. Thank you all once again.

When I used pops and in page push from the 'quality ad networks' for ClickBank to test,
ClickBank only said (acknowledged) 50% of the 'hops' arrived.
I count every click-out on my landing pages and count and redirect any direct to the offer traffic I send.
What % did they count of your 'hops'
Open the advance stats by vendor at ClickBank?

I only care about one thing at the end of the day: total ad cost / clicks landed (By landed I mean: what ClickBank 'counted'.)
That is the only stat that really matters --you have to decide at some point if this is going to work.
IMHO all the rest is total bullshit numbers. I say that because I never trust those numbers.
  • --unless you want to squander more money --forget Ethiopia
  • --unless the offer page is translated into Greek --drop that.
  • If that offer is only in English --GB, AU, CA, NZ, US. SA might be tested
  • You need 500 to 1000 clicks and recorded hops to get a accurate reading to start.
  • And, you need to track the sources of the hops;
    --or make separate campaigns and bids for each GEO.
  • --and make the hoplinks with a TID --identifying the campaign code at a minimum.
  • Only allow current (last 2 versions in Chrome, Edge or Firefox) browser versions --real people have mostly automatic updates.

Last edited:
MI
Back