The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, bosses, I have a creative idea to share, I hope the bosses can give it is feasible?

sushee

affiliate
Content of this project: I plan to create a blind box website, where young people can get prizes set by the website by buying open boxes, such as Apple phones, Apple computers, and even AJ sneakers. The prizes are very attractive to young people. The more times you open the box, the greater the chance of obtaining high-value products. This is definitely a very exciting process, but also a competition of luck. I believe such a website is a very interesting thing for young people. Maybe you can only envy the luck of others, anyway, I hope you can give me some advice, have you ever had a similar website in your country? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much!

Seems like you could easily combine it with a CPA offer landing too. Whats stopping you? Sounds like a good idea. Nobody will give you the green light though. Its up to you to spend your time and money testing your ideas. That is where the results are after all. :)

banners
Back