The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello AF

Feluba

affiliate
Hello guys,

My name is Fritz, Im an Affiliate, I have been testing Instagram traffic for some months now, doing some money from CPA offers with CL.

I love to learn and to teach, I will be releasing a book revealing some great concepts of Instagram traffic plus some bonus secrets, hope to sell some and get few emails! :)

Nice to meet you all, I'm here for anything you need, and I look forward to learn a lot too.

Talk soon,
Fritz.

I have been following some Instagram journey's and trying to learn from their mistakes, as you an Instagram expert I request you to start your instagram journey so that newbies like us can learn few things.

Welcome to Affiliatefix. Stay active and HQ.

Regards
IndeXer

Hello guys,

Hi @Fritz Goldman , welcome tom AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

My name is Fritz, Im an Affiliate, I have been testing Instagram traffic for some months now, doing some money from CPA offers with CL.

I love to learn and to teach, I will be releasing a book revealing some great concepts of Instagram traffic plus some bonus secrets, hope to sell some and get few emails! :)

Nice to meet you all, I'm here for anything you need, and I look forward to learn a lot too.

Talk soon,
Fritz.

Sounds as though you are working a couple of different platforms. That's great, hope you can share some of your insights.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thank you guys for this warm welcome. I'm not that expert, I have way more to learn than to teach, but totally will open threads for my journeys.

MI
Back