The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to AF!

Bla2e

affiliate
Hello!

I'm Bla2e (BlaZe) and been on the internet since 2004. I've mostly created & flipped websites in the early days while learning Photoshop & HTML/CSS.
Took a break in between due to studies & business but now I am again free to explore the affiliate marketing world. Was a member of the old WF, BHW (though never did any blackhat SEO - I'm totally whitehat SEO guy), etc.
I had bookmarked AF few months back and was going to register back then but it slipped my mind completely. So here I am :D

Currently I invest & sell domains. I have acquired a good amount of domains which are perfect to create content sites & earn from affiliates.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Currently I invest & sell domains.
SEDO, Flippa, other?

Welcome in here and i think you should choose a filed you like the most and specialize on it as much as you can
Some succesful people online are the best in what the do and thats way they make a lot of money

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

SEDO, Flippa, other?

Afternic, Dan, Sedo & Outbound. Some are even to local SMEs. Flippa I tried but never got success with it.
Welcome in here and i think you should choose a filed you like the most and specialize on it as much as you can
Some succesful people online are the best in what the do and thats way they make a lot of money

Hello @Bla2e , welcome to affiliatefix. Good to have you here ...
:)

Hello!

I'm Bla2e (BlaZe) and been on the internet since 2004. I've mostly created & flipped websites in the early days while learning Photoshop & HTML/CSS.
Took a break in between due to studies & business but now I am again free to explore the affiliate marketing world. Was a member of the old WF, BHW (though never did any blackhat SEO - I'm totally whitehat SEO guy), etc.
I had bookmarked AF few months back and was going to register back then but it slipped my mind completely. So here I am :D

Currently I invest & sell domains. I have acquired a good amount of domains which are perfect to create content sites & earn from affiliates.
Welcome!!!

banners
Back