The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
@ek3ekytop To be honest, you're still doing better than most people (starting off). Most people would already have all their accounts banned (especially with Adult - ban-rates on adult accounts are very high).

I would actually try uploading all (only the necessary amount - you usually need 6 images should be enough) images before you start following, etc (or uploading a lot, setting the account to private and then start automating). People are more likely to report your accounts after following and realizing the account is fake (from a post showing up in their timeline).

Some people don't post any images at all (or at least keep the account on private) and just stick to DM'ing followers/engager of big niche accounts.

I personally don't like/recommend posting with blackhat accounts as this will increase the ban-rate in general. Even if it's lower conversions, I still find it's worth it to keep accounts safe. Also if you're using a cloaker (since people are sent directly to your offer/smart-link) it won't matter that much if your accounts don't have any images.

Thank you for your advices and replies. The other aged accounts are still alive. I warm them slowly, also I'm testing other accounts created by me. 4 through browser and 3 created with emulator and IG app. Accounts created on emulator seems to be better than others. I hope to find some working (profitable) model for me.
Greetings!

Last edited:
Update: All aged accounts was disabled at once. Maybe because of bad IPv6 Proxies or similar activity but ....:confused: that is.
@DEADZ Do you use HQ proxies for your accounts different from these IPv6 which come with the accounts ??

Last edited:
@ek3ekytop Use a different proxy than the ones that comes with the accounts... FOR SURE!

You at least need some dedicated instagram proxies. And if you can afford them: Residential or Mobile. Mobile will give you the least problems and allow you to "get away" with a lot of things (spamming, etc) but can be very pricey.

I've personally always used dedicated instagram proxies (does require good automation & account setup, but sounds like you have this already).

Last edited:
Hey I wanna know if people after complete the offer feel scammed and report your accounts, and if they do how often it happens
Detailed instructions in the article.Thank the author.

so good information.I have learned a lot of knowledge from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back