The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings From South Africa

Jed22

affiliate
Hey everyone,

So glad to have found this forum! I have been on my online marketing journey the past 4 years, originally beginning with SEO and then I started a marketing agency working with local businesses which I currently do full time.

Recently I have dived into affiliate marketing, I like it because of how fast you can test new offers, experiment with different marketing angles and get market feedback very quickly. I also really want to move away from working with clients as it's much more appealing to run my entire operation and not have to rely on their business performance.

So far I have had one successful campaign a few weeks ago which was running on Google Adwords, I was promoting a physical product and made around $300 revenue 50% ROI (then Google suspended my account even though I did nothing wrong).

During this lock-down time from COVID-19 - the clients I work with in my marketing agency are in a tough time with their businesses and have had to pause my contracts for the time being.

So for this month I have a golden opportunity to focus entirely on Affiliate marketing. I have decided to stick to Adult CPA offers because there is less restrictions, less headaches and it should be doing well as more people are at home.

Since joining this forum I have also made a commitment that I am going to come on here as part of my daily routine from now on - and I will try to contribute as much as possible.

I look forward to learning from everyone and being on this journey together!

*thanks to @internalsoul for writing a blog post which allowed me to find this site

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
We are all adapting to the pandemic world --you are not alone by any means
Things will change and improve ... be ready

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have decided to stick to Adult CPA offers

Have you checked out the Adult Marketing forum? You might find some helpful info for where you're at right now.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back