The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings from Kristers Grinbergs !

K

Kristers Grinbergs

Hello !

My name is Kristers Grinbergs, and I represent Casting Dynamics LLC.

So, I decided to join this forum because it seems that here is a lot of useful information, many guides, smart affiliate marketers, and a lot of experts. I hope that here I meet new business partners to corporate with in future.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via skype: krisbergs123.

Thank you !

Br,
Kristers Grinbergs

@tyoussef Thank you, mate !

So, what kind of company do you represent ? Maybe we can corporate in future ? What do you think ?

Hi @Kristers Grinbergs , how's it going? Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

My name is Kristers Grinbergs, and I represent Casting Dynamics LLC.

So, I decided to join this forum because it seems that here is a lot of useful information, many guides, smart affiliate marketers, and a lot of experts. I hope that here I meet new business partners to corporate with in future.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via skype: krisbergs123.

Thank you !

Br,
Kristers Grinbergs

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option!

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@T J Tutor Hello ! Thank you, I'm fine. How are you ? Thanks for tips as well ! Yeah, it seems that here is really, really big family !

@azgold Hi ! Well, I already created on resources section, so you are welcome to read about it. Always feel free to contact me via skype or email. Just let me know :)

Yeah, it seems that here is really, really big family !

Can you imagine all 30,000+ of us all sitting around the table for a meal? :D

Well, I already created on resources section, so you are welcome to read about it.

Found you! Actually, no I didn't, I found Julia Visnevska. We need to get you your own Affiliate Manager label for under your profile picture. Please submit an application, so we can add you to the roster, make you official.

Thanks! :)

Hello family !

How are you today ?

I just wanted to let you know all, that resource which I represent is APPROVED !!! Woop,woop !

Let's celebrate it, feel free to contact me I have very special offer for "Kidscasting" offer.

Wish you all great friday and weekend as well !

Thank you !

Family !

I got some new updates for you - Casting360 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix, here is the link of approved resource page.

There is very special offer waiting for you !

Please let me know, if you are interested in it !

Have a nice weekend !

And thank you for your attention !

Please keep promotion announcements in our signature, the Business Centre, and your Resource Profile and Discussions Tabs.

Thanks, T J

Hello Affiliatefix family !

How was your weekend ?

Tell me more about it !

Thanks !

Br,
Kristers

Hello family !

I just wonder.. where I can access or find the list of banned affiliates (which are banned from networks, or BAD list etc.) ? In these days I receive a lot of new affiliates requests, but few of them are REALLY BAD traffic providers, cheaters or something.

Please advise !

BTW, I had a PERFECT weekend ! Hope you all as well !

Thank you !

banners
Back