The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

GOOGLE ADS + CLICKBANK REALLY WORKS??

Mannveer

affiliate
Hello
Recently I have started Google ads and I have got few clicks but no sales does this really workes I have presented my ad like giving DISCOUNT on an product
Does this really works help me

I tried many times promoting google ads for clickbank is very though because the cost of per click is expensive and no promise of convert.. That very sad..No look like need to find other method rather than promoting using google ads

Everybody's experience will differ but certainly it does work and that's why you can find case studies and affiliate marketers actually doing it. There's no certainty that it'll work for you but if you just asked in the general sense, yes it does work for somebody out there and they've been banking tonnes with it as well.

It definitely works and can work very well! but it does take testing and patience, you also have to be careful with budgets, you burn through money much, much quicker than with bing.

There is a great thread on here by techable - Thread here

One of the videos goes over an Adwords example

It definitely works and can work very well! but it does take testing and patience, you also have to be careful with budgets, you burn through money much, much quicker than with bing.

There is a great thread on here by techable - Thread here

One of the videos goes over an Adwords example
I have spent 15$ got 12 landing page views and 4 hop link views but no sales should I try bing ads does it work ??

12 clicks is too small a sample size to make any judgement on the campaign yet, are you direct linking or linking to a landing page?

12 clicks is too small a sample size to make any judgement on the campaign yet, are you direct linking or linking to a landing page?
Linking to landing page and and I have told i have represented that as cold Traffic so I should get atlist a sale from that

I have spent 15$ got 12 landing page views and 4 hop link views but no sales should I try bing ads does it work ??
Hypothetically, 15-18 clicks would result in a sale if you are the seller and not an affiliate. That number will vary a lot by what you are selling and its (the product's) demand, affordability, competition and price point.

for every $20 - $30 you spend on Google ads might create a CR and a payout event to you from Clickbank. MIGHT --feel free to prove me wrong with your money:p

Selling on Clickbank through google advertising is real and it works.
Let's assume we are in real life. 12 people needing your products come to the market to buy. They turn to you the seller. And they don't buy from you.
WHY NOT?
Some people click on your link and then discover a page they didn't expect because they have already seen the original landing page of the Clickbank seller. They don't buy because the landing page doesn't seem secure and reliable to them.

If you are an affiliate you need to make your visitors feel comfortable on your landing page so that they can go out and buy.

To sum up, you have to be an intermediary to get to the seller's page. You should not sell the product on your landing page. Just be an intermediary and it could work if the person already knows the product (warm traffic) you are selling.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Google Ads forces you to use a middleman page ... Google hates affiliates ... To Google; affiliates are parasitic --same with Facebook ... WHY?
For the reason that Google and Facebook want to sell ads to the real vendor and the expensive ads are the cost of the sales. <<<TRUTH
So, there are work-arounds --Landing pages with TOS and Privacy Statements
That said, as for content; keep it brief, to the point and make the CTA link out OBVIOUS ...
Your only mission is to get the visitor (traffic) to the real selling page with a buying attitude --That's it ...

MI
Back