The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ma'at Hetep

Hello,

I will appreciate anyone who can help me with Native Ads. All I have been reading so far on them is good. I have looked online for some of these networks but still don't know how to go about it.

Any networks or recommendations will be helpful and appreciated.Thanks for your time.

Sincerely.

For the native ad networks:
MGID
EvaDav

Earnify
Taboola
Outbrain

Native Ads are meant to provide in-feed ads that match the unique look and feel of your site, adding to the consumers experience through seamlessly integrated ads. It's is paid content in disguise. Unlike banner ads, display ads, or pre-roll video ads, native ads don't really look like ads at first glance. They're incognito.

$21 billion. That’s how much was spent on native ads in 2018 (rising from just $4.7 billion in 2013).

Per Forbes, native ad spending is projected to increase to $41.1 billion in 2019 (rising from $4.7 billion in 2013). This means native advertising will account for 61 percent of total digital display ad spending in the U.S. and per eMarketer, native video advertising will account for 56 percent of video ad spending.

So how does it work? Well, use social media feeds and/or as recommended content on your web site. This is best done on content sites IMO.

Things you'll need:

affiliate network account
a reasonable budget
tracking platform
native ad network account
hosting
landing page builder
intelligence platform

MI
Back