The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting Started With Adult Single Optin Campaign

PPCMaverick

affiliate
Hi Folks,

So after some time, I decided to post my follow along about my Adult SOI Campaign. Its a completely new campaign. Following are the details -

Affiliate Network - Mobidea
Traffic Source - Exoclick
Payout - $0.2-$0.29
Geo - Russ

I launched on 13-Oct. Right now the stats are Negative ROI. But lets see how it goes. I am using a combination of Pop-unders and banners. There is no need for landers as i am using optimized link provided by my affiliate network.

Following are the stats for your reference -

14711087_10154868037877262_1614889874165314509_o.jpg

I am as of now optimizing the following things -
1. Sites - All non-converting sites. I have just became more and more aggressive so as to get to the ROI
2. My Day on Day ROI is improving. My affiliate manager was launching a lot of campaigns, but I have stopped it now to refocus on whats working and whats not.
3. Carriers - I am removing non performing carriers as well.
4. Devices - I have seen that iPhones normally suck for adult offers, so have removed those as well.
5. Zones - I am also looking at optimizing zones of websites, where the performance is lower.

My simple analytical calculations right now -
1. Remove all spends >$0.5 with no conversions
2. Remove all CPA >$0.5
3. Remove all Low CTR and More than 500 Impr

But I am not removing anything and everything on the go. I just did that today. Because I saw that my constant -ROI streak just remains in place. Lets see what happens if I take this action.

All experienced Mobile Marketers do suggest me on this. Looking forward for your guidance.

In terms of expenses I have a probably 3x of spends on Spytools, have Voluum Tracking. This traffic source wont need voluum as it reports everything. So my focus is mainly on getting this working.

I am not worried about spending, I know it takes money to make money. And small amounts of money might take a long time for me to help me understand what will really work for me. And thus delay my target of achieving $250/day

My adspots and positions are aggressive. Dont see a problem with them.

You're doing to right thing, hopefully get some green soon.

Also why did you promote RU offer? Did you use Russian traffic provider instead of US traffic provider?

From what I know traffic from RU instead of US broker is much much much much... cheaper due to arbitrage.

Good luck PPCMaverick,
hope you will get green stats soon! Looking forward to your updates!;)

Hi Folks,

So after some time, I decided to post my follow along about my Adult SOI Campaign. Its a completely new campaign. Following are the details -

Affiliate Network - Mobidea
Traffic Source - Exoclick
Payout - $0.2-$0.29
Geo - Russ

I launched on 13-Oct. Right now the stats are Negative ROI. But lets see how it goes. I am using a combination of Pop-unders and banners. There is no need for landers as i am using optimized link provided by my affiliate network.

Following are the stats for your reference -

14711087_10154868037877262_1614889874165314509_o.jpg

I am as of now optimizing the following things -
1. Sites - All non-converting sites. I have just became more and more aggressive so as to get to the ROI
2. My Day on Day ROI is improving. My affiliate manager was launching a lot of campaigns, but I have stopped it now to refocus on whats working and whats not.
3. Carriers - I am removing non performing carriers as well.
4. Devices - I have seen that iPhones normally suck for adult offers, so have removed those as well.
5. Zones - I am also looking at optimizing zones of websites, where the performance is lower.

My simple analytical calculations right now -
1. Remove all spends >$0.5 with no conversions
2. Remove all CPA >$0.5
3. Remove all Low CTR and More than 500 Impr

But I am not removing anything and everything on the go. I just did that today. Because I saw that my constant -ROI streak just remains in place. Lets see what happens if I take this action.

All experienced Mobile Marketers do suggest me on this. Looking forward for your guidance.

In terms of expenses I have a probably 3x of spends on Spytools, have Voluum Tracking. This traffic source wont need voluum as it reports everything. So my focus is mainly on getting this working.

I am not worried about spending, I know it takes money to make money. And small amounts of money might take a long time for me to help me understand what will really work for me. And thus delay my target of achieving $250/day

My adspots and positions are aggressive. Dont see a problem with them.

Why are you not updating this? Tell us where you are with this to this point.

Why are you not updating this? Tell us where you are with this to this point.
Hi All,

Here is the update on my Journey as of now -

Spents - $2132.49
Revenue - $1552.87
Profit/Loss - ($579.62)
-27% ROI in All
As of now I am stuck with what really to do to make it work. Its a very confusing stage. Added new Geos, they work for a 1-2 days and they just get killed.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Here is the update on my Journey as of now -

Spents - $2132.49
Revenue - $1552.87
Profit/Loss - ($579.62)
-27% ROI in All
As of now I am stuck with what really to do to make it work. Its a very confusing stage. Added new Geos, they work for a 1-2 days and they just get killed.
Adult Traffic Is As Like That . They High Very Quick . They Low Very Quick .

try another ad network for taking offers. mobidea is not so good
If you wish to test some offers on English speaking geos, i'd be glad to hook you up with some!

I also have friends at Traffic Junky so I can make an intro and they'll likely be able to hook you up with some bonus traffic :D

If you wish to test some offers on English speaking geos, i'd be glad to hook you up with some!

I also have friends at Traffic Junky so I can make an intro and they'll likely be able to hook you up with some bonus traffic :D
Thank you so much for that. I would be interested in going ahead in that case. Let me know.

Regards,

Thank you so much for that. I would be interested in going ahead in that case. Let me know.

Regards,
Sounds great! Feel welcome to add me on skype whenever you like! I'll provide you with some more info on our offers and introduce you to one of my homies at Trafficjunky.

You say that the offer is optimized and doesnt need a LP?
still i would test a pack of adult LP to see whats what

Yes, this is accurate :)

If you'd like to use your own LPs, we can provide you with the offer minus our LPs too. Hit me up on skype or email and i'll give you more details!

email miller@med.cash

banners
Back