The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Get off the DIME! How to Get Started in Affiliate Marketing

I can really relate to the posters above me. Right now, on my count, I have 7 or 8 ebooks but you know what? Experience is the best teacher. . .

I should know because im ALSO in the process of creating an affiliate site and i sleep late each night just tweaking, managing and link building.

As my father told me. . .

"No hardwork is left unnoticed".

We can do this guys. ;)

need advice

I'm so glad that I found this fourm. There is so much info out there i'm a little overwhelmed. I fell into the guick get rich scam and spent only a few dollars. Thank goodness! After joining the forum, i'm headed into a new direction. The right direction. MY main business is masonry in the northeast section of the country. I've been doing it for 20 years. I always hear to start a site that you know the subject but masonry on the internet? What type of affilaites would be signing up on my site. I know alot of masons and we really don't buy tools over the internet. Should I find another subject? I did register a domain name what do you think and I'll take all the advice I can get. I have the energy and desire to succed and the patience it will take. Is masonry the direction to take?:)

Hi John,

Welcome to 5 Star. You have some really good questions and I'd like to help, but it's best if you start a new thread and post all those questions. Few will see it buried in this old thread that's 3 pages long.
But if you start a new thread with a descriptive title, others can more easily find the thread to help you and the whole thread will be about helping you.

Also be sure to read all the stickies in the newbie forum.

Develop Marketing Process

Hi Joe Ratliff,

I am "interested" in developing a martketing process.

ACTUALLY.......

I am "interested" in LEARNING How to develop Marketing Processes.

Thanking you,

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, the easiest way to get going as an affiliate for anyone is starting a blog at WordPress.com or BlogSpot.com - apart from the blog itself being free for you, there are many more free options on the web for promoting blogs as compared to sites (RSS feeds, blog directories, blog ping sites etc).

Good well informed programs

Hi all:
The name is salamei and while I can most certainly understand your line of thinking, been there done that, learning affiliate marketing, even for a newbie, doesn't have to be a horrid experience. Guys although it can be a lot of fun the real fun comes in when you really find out the real purpose of what affiliate marketing actually is all about. Finding out on your own opens you up to a lot of real atrocities out there on the internet. There are sharks out there in large numbers waiting to pounce on you. I'm not saying this to scare anyone, as I said before I have been there and the more you know first the better off and less vulnerable you are going to be. I love people very much and it truly breaks my heart when someones dream is crushed or cut short, it starts with wearing that high spirit down. It just doesn't have to be. Please be careful.

As I said above there is a deep purpose in affiliate marketing. Most don't see it until they have been worn down and aren't doing too well with it even after being in it for months or years in some cases. There are millions of niches out there, some good some bad. These niches are there to solve a problem for someone or perhaps provide a needed service for someone. You can and will become very wealthy if you just know which ones to go for and how to find the proper crowds to go after. Finding out on your own can cost you a lot of time and money as well but i'm here to tell you that it's just not necessary not even a little bit. I know where there are newbies making there first ever sales in just days. No B.S. It's all in who is teaching you. Wouldn't it be much more fun to learn, and earn all at the same time while helping someone too.

I Love You All Take Good Care
Salamei
P.S. Hope I didn't crash a party, you guys just reminded me of myself when I first started

Good.I will see what I will do with it.
Is it really true and correct to say you don't need an ebook to succeed?It is really getting quite interesting in this community!A lot of free and quality suggestions are being made all the time.Thanks for the beautiful work.

Gpower, yes it is correct to say that you don't need an ebook to succeed.

In many cases the useful ebooks contain information that you can obtain free from good forums and that is where many of them get their useful information.

Others are nothing but total junk and a complete waste of money.

Too many of them try to make it sound as if it is easy to make money and that you will be making millions of dollars a second.

You are in the perfect place to get objective information. There is plenty here for you to read. You can also ask questions whenever you have any. You will get answers without anyone trying to sell you anything because that is something we don't allow.

Don't need one? No

YOu also don't need a degree, training, or a mentor but you'll find all these these help as well. Personally my thoughts are an honest writer writing of his/her own experiences during the achievement of success would be invaluable

Rick

If you wanna get started, the best way is to get an affiliate marketing system to teach you the basics and give you some great tips on how to find a niche and make money. But be careful because most of them are scams.

If you wanna get started, the best way is to get an affiliate marketing system to teach you the basics and give you some great tips on how to find a niche and make money. But be careful because most of them are scams.

I quite agree that the best way to get started is to get an affiliate marketing system to teach you the basics and give you some great tips on how to find a niche and make money.But why is it that most affiliate marketers aren't making money from their affiliate marketing? Is there something they are not doing right?
I got some quality ebooks on affiliate marketing and am taking my time to really understand the basics before I choose the products I will promote.
And one of the reasons am in 5star is to get in touch with well-grounded affiliate marketers that will give useful insights into the real process.I have been benefiting from such since I joined. Thanks to all 5Stars members.

THAT IS TRUE. most people dont make money. but you gotta understand, alot of people do also. i think it could be a variety of factors why people dont. it ranges from not choosing the right products to promote, not giving it a good effort, bad promotion, not generating enough traffic, alot of competition etc.. but i know a few people who do make money. i think its best to get the basics and dont give up. and then you should see the benefits in the end. how are you doing with marketing? whats your situation?

Yes Dubspoon.There are few people who make money from their promotion and efforts.
I have not started any real affiliate marketing drive now.The reason is not far-fetch:I am learning the basics.I got quite a few ebook on affiliate marketing and am studying them.Am focusing on manual directory submission service. Right now,am about rendering manual directory submission service to anyone that is interested. Am gathering content for my niche site also which will be monetized with adsense and any other related affiliate products.It is then,I will use my knowledge of manual directory submission to dive traffic to my niche content site.What about that? I just want to use that process to promote my product.What do you think about that?

MI
Back