The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[GET] Free VPS for 1 year

Aditya007

Hello everyone,

Atlantic is offering 1 year of free VPS (Virtual private server) with the following specs:

Plan name: G2.1GB
1GB RAM
1 vCPU
40GB SSD Space
3 TB Bandwidth
Some important points:
  1. Location: The server location can be US/UK/CA, one should choose the location, most of their audience is based in.
  2. Operating system: Various operating systems are available such as ubuntu/centos/windows, I personally prefer Ubuntu.
  3. Term: Choose an on-demand plan but make sure you remove the server after a year of use otherwise you'll be charged after one year or simply choose a 1 Year Plan.
Please note that a valid credit card or paypal account would be required but you'll not be charged for the first year as long as you don't upgrade the server to higher specs, that'd obviously be chargeable.

Referral link: atlantic.net (for free $15 credits)
Non-referral link: atlantic.net

Even though the first year is on that plan is free, using my referral link will get you an extra $15 credits, I'd not be getting anything unless you start paying for their service after a year of free use. So basically, by using the referral link, you will be able to use it for more than 12 months.

Adding a promo code ACTIVATE10 might give you an additional $10 credits but I'm not sure about it since I used it more than a month ago :p

In case you don't know how to use a VPS in order to host domains/websites, please follow the Webuzo Control Panel tutorial here: Webuzo

PS: I have no connection with atlantic and this thread is being made for the benefits of members here. Feel free to ask any questions/queries/doubts, I'd be more than happy to help. :)

How is the performance ? Is that windows or Linux ?
They do have all the major linux distros as well as windows. The performance is great so far according to the specs they've offered. Message me if you'd some specific information like benchmark, uplink speed or wanna test a webpage hosted on the server etc. :)

MI
Back