The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From Software Engineering to Internet Marketing

Chaos_

affiliate
The Sky isn't the limit

My name is Yassine from Casablanca - Morocco, I'm a mobile software engineer starting with a startup venture two years ago in mobile commerce industry, so a got a solid experience in mobile marketing and growth hacking, that's will help me for sure in ma career as internet marketer.

I believe that this is a 'family' type of community. We help each other as much as we can.
I wanted to be the one affiliates called on when they needed help in some technical challenges.

Really How Come "hacking" Is Gonna Help U in Your Career !!!!!!
Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation across marketing channels and product development to identify the most effective, efficient ways to grow a business.
For more information: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hacking
growth-hacker-mix.png

The Sky isn't the limit

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Chaos_ ! Great to have you here.

My name is Yassine from Casablanca - Morocco, I'm a mobile software engineer starting with a startup venture two years ago in mobile commerce industry, so a got a solid experience in mobile marketing and growth hacking, that's will help me for sure in ma career as internet marketer.

I believe that this is a 'family' type of community. We help each other as much as we can.
I wanted to be the one affiliates called on when they needed help in some technical challenges.

Love the attitude to help where needed! I am certain you will find this community exactly as you described. We are family!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome, @Chaos_ , pleasure to meet you!

You're right, we are a family and you're part of it, now. :)

Looking forward to reading your posts. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

The Sky isn't the limit

Welcome Bro
I am also from Morocco , i worked as industrial engineer and now i am learning affiliate marketing.
If you have any question feel free to PM me.
Rachid
Regards

Welcome to the forum!

Growth hacking skills are quite beneficial in this affiliate marketing area. What kind of platforms/channels are you working with at the moment?

MI
Back