The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

From $0 to $912.54 - Previous Year's Peerfly Earnings

Yol

Screenshot_2015_10_09_01_07_45.png
I just realized that I almost hit $1k :)
As you may have noticed it, the last payment was Feb. 4, 2014... I did not able to continue promoting CPA offers right after that time because I focused on working with clients..

My GOAL now is to redeem myself in performance marketing and increase that earnings.. this time, by promoting mobile offers...

Last edited:
XIBaAM1Ptbd0HZa2cetk7dYAuY94z3Tr2Y8y0BNcvYY

As you may have noticed it, the last payment was Feb. 4, 2014... I did not able to continue promoting CPA offers right after that time because I focused on working with clients..

My GOAL now is to redeem myself in performance marketing and increase that earnings.. this time, by promoting mobile offers...

Congrats!

Your image needs attention...

XIBaAM1Ptbd0HZa2cetk7dYAuY94z3Tr2Y8y0BNcvYY

Congrats!
I'm working with CPI (peefly , ...)
:)

Congratulations Yol,

In order to get to $1000, you must have done something right. Go duplicate that success!

As always,
Here's to your success!

Congratulations Yol,

In order to get to $1000, you must have done something right. Go duplicate that success!

As always,
Here's to your success!

Thanks for the advice Rvfamily, I will try if my methods before still work (dating and promoting it n POF) but now I am directing my focus on going to mobile offers promotion.

I am planning to buy traffic for CPI
But not much experience
Can you help me please ?

Hi tyhmm776476,

I am not yet the right person to answer your question/help. I am still exploring mobile and building confidence to face the market boldly and consistently.

Good luck!

Thank you for sharing experience.

What I can say is that affiliate marketing really pays. We at most underestimate its potential but I know once I have given it my total commitment and determination, I can easily be making such like amounts I am seeing on the screenshot above. I know that you put this to a halt because you found some greener pastures. But it will be good if you continue working on it for double source of income. You will be able to improve your earning at the long run.

banners
Back