The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

FREE Sweepstakes Landing Page For CPA Marketers

Just signed up on your website to check out the use of your platform and what landing pages you have to offer and I would like to say that what you are providing is well worth every penny. Several great landing pages. Love the options to be able to customize the landing pages within your platform. I would say the price that you ask for access everything is well worth the price. Personally, I am surprised you do not charge more than what you do. Very much worth the investment.
Thanks for your great feedback. May I know please what kind of offers you plan to market? All the best!

Thanks for your great feedback. May I know please what kind of offers you plan to market? All the best!
The possiblities to choose are endless. I recommend checking out what they have to offer and then checking what offers your affiliate has to offer then run a couple split tests on a few landing pages and then after that make sure to customize them even more.

Just signed up on your website to check out the use of your platform and what landing pages you have to offer and I would like to say that what you are providing is well worth every penny. Several great landing pages. Love the options to be able to customize the landing pages within your platform. I would say the price that you ask for access everything is well worth the price. Personally, I am surprised you do not charge more than what you do. Very much worth the investment.
thanks a lot that really makes us Happy :)
new landing pages and features coming :)

The possiblities to choose are endless. I recommend checking out what they have to offer and then checking what offers your affiliate has to offer then run a couple split tests on a few landing pages and then after that make sure to customize them even more.
@JamesMerritt - don't forget to rate PureLander in Resources, so others will know how your experience with them went: PureLander

Thank you for the suggestion. I can and will do that.

Thanks, actually I am member in many networks now including MaxBounty, PeerFly and ClickDealer but I can't find interesting offers, most the giveaway offers are gift cards and iPhone and the EPC is very low for these offers. I wish you the best!

I used the Bing and got some good results but nothing with the Facebook ads. Yesterday I joined PopCash network and my first campaign is pending. What kind of traffic sources you use?

I used the Bing and got some good results but nothing with the Facebook ads. Yesterday I joined PopCash network and my first campaign is pending. What kind of traffic sources you use?
don't start with FB ads they are really strike nowadays .
i suggest you start with PPV because you can go aggressive as much as you want:) .
Just make sure that's okay with the offer restrictions .

Thanks bro, I can't make big deposit now, I will try CPM like zeropark and see how it goes, hope no deposit to pay!

I mainly use 50onred, popads and bing
I respect and appreciate your answer. Yesterday I joined the popcash but today Youssef told they don't have a good traffic, so will test ZeroPark and PopAds, then will jump to 50onred and trafficVance. Bing traffic is not enough for me, for some niches, they don't have enough volume. I wish you the best from my heart!

I respect and appreciate your answer. Yesterday I joined the popcash but today Youssef told they don't have a good traffic, so will test ZeroPark and PopAds, then will jump to 50onred and trafficVance. Bing traffic is not enough for me, for some niches, they don't have enough volume. I wish you the best from my heart!
i didn't say popcash Doesn't have good Quality traffic , but there platform is really not good especially when it comes to targeting not like popads and other PPV traffics that's one Point :)
i do suggest you focus on popads and zeropark and Promote , also don't stick with one GEO n try different geos .
and let us know what happens .
Good luck i wish you Green @Basheer :)
Tyoussef

MI
Back