tyoussef

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
PureLander
hello affiliatefix members :):):)

i will give away this landing page.

you can see it from here.

download link from here

this is how to edit the landing page for newbies who don't know How to edit HTML code.

don't forget to visit purelander.com to get more landing pages.

any questions feel free to ask.

also if you need any other landing page or some thing let me know below

Attachments

• sweepstakes.zip
    120.8 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
I wish I
Problem Solved The Link is Working Sorry about that
Hi @tyoussef , many thanks for your prompt action, it's much appreciated! I have downloaded this landing page and I noticed it's a desktop version, do you have a mobile version one to give a try?. One more thing, do you think that people will not verify if the Facebook comments are not real? :) I never used such a landing page.

I have visited your website and if this landing page can make hot conversions, then I will subscribe with your service and ask all my friends to subscribe too!

Thanks!

I wish I

Hi @tyoussef , many thanks for your prompt action, it's much appreciated! I have downloaded this landing page and I noticed it's a desktop version, do you have a mobile version one to give a try?. One more thing, do you think that people will not verify if the Facebook comments are not real? :) I never used such a landing page.

I have visited your website and if this landing page can make hot conversions, then I will subscribe with your service and ask all my friends to subscribe too!

Thanks!

It looks mobile optimized. Have you tried viewing it on a mobile device or emulator?

Screenshot_2.png

Just signed up on your website to check out the use of your platform and what landing pages you have to offer and I would like to say that what you are providing is well worth every penny. Several great landing pages. Love the options to be able to customize the landing pages within your platform. I would say the price that you ask for access everything is well worth the price. Personally, I am surprised you do not charge more than what you do. Very much worth the investment.

banners
Back