The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YasonNasser

affiliate
Dears,
i'm newbie to CPA affiliate.
i created a campaign for free samples offer(Email Submit) on zeropark i spent 20$ with no conversion i got only 70 clicks from 71590 visits. i used landing page and Bemob tracking software.
i don't know what is wrong any suggestion or help plz?

You need to give some more insight, was that pop traffic? What offer did you use? Less than 0.1% CTR ya awfully low, You need to work on your pre lander and page load perhaps!

There are a lot of factors to be considered if you want to optimize the campaign, there's not enough data, you can never learn what works with just one campaign and $20, you should run more campaigns, try different landers, instead of zeropark why don't you work with popads, start low.

you can never learn what works with just one campaign and $20
This!
Starting with small amounts on paid traffic sources is almost impossible. You simply do not get enough data to analyze.
Without collecting a lot of data it's (close to) impossible to optimize your campaigns.

i created a campaign for free samples offer(Email Submit) on zeropark i spent 20$ with no conversion i got only 70 clicks from 71590 visits.

Did you research the offer with an intelligence platform to see what landers and traffic sources are working for the offer you selected?

Did you split test the lander and the creative?[/QUOTE]

Did you research the offer with an intelligence platform to see what landers and traffic sources are working for the offer you selected?

Did you split test the lander and the creative?
[/QUOTE]
Actually i didn’t use any spy tool to see what is the best landing page or the best traffic source for this.
How can i achieve this? Thanks for your interest.

There are a lot of factors to be considered if you want to optimize the campaign, there's not enough data, you can never learn what works with just one campaign and $20, you should run more campaigns, try different landers, instead of zeropark why don't you work with popads, start low.

Thanks for your reply,
You suggest a specific traffic source for such offers or for the Popup ads?
On which cost should i stop my campaign if its didn’t make conversion?

Thanks for your reply,
You suggest a specific traffic source for such offers or for the Popup ads?
On which cost should i stop my campaign if its didn’t make conversion?

SOI - 30 clicks
DOI - 50 clicks
PPS - 100 clicks

I usually change the lander or traffic source if above clicks are not met. For testing the landers/traffic daily spending limit should be $5 for the beginner. Once you get enough data, you can start to optimize your campaign and increase your spending budget.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back