The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First Attempt Using 7 Search + Peerfly

carter1210

affiliate
Hi,

I currently do Teespring with FB ads and want to learn some CPA too. I'm finding myself learning loads of valuable stuff to the point where I'm starting to forget things so I'm going to take action on what Oliver said in his 7 Search video.

I'm totally new to working this way so hoping for any tips in this follow along. I've created a 7 Search account and deposited $100 + got my $50 bonus. As in Oliver's video, I'm going to get my feet wet with Peerfly. I've spoken to my account manager who's recommended some offers suitable for this setup.

I've watched and read Luke Peerfly's great guide (Setting up a 7Search Campaign and also found some vids in his Youtube (
) on using this setup.

I've found this tool to check out some keyword ideas and check the monthly volume

Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Keyword Suggestion Tool | 7Search.com

I'm not sure about how many monthly searches/bid cost I should be looking for.

I understand I should request to blacklist certain IP's once I've sent over 100 clicks.

How much should I budget each day? With my Teespring and Facebook campaigns I can tell at $20 ad spend if I have a winner or not, what should I be looking for in the stats to tell if I have a winner?

Admittedly, I'm still slightly confused on the sub ID side of things. I've installed Prosper 202 (free) but was told by Peerfly that I can add &s1=###KEYWORD###&s2=###AFFID###&s3=###RID### to the end of my affiliate link and track from within Peerfly so may go this route to start?

Any help would be great and I'll hopefully be posting some screenshots/stats tomorrow.

Thanks!
Peter

I picked an offer on Peerfly to promote.

Filled in the data on 7search for the ad and added &s1=###KEYWORD###&s2=###AFFID###&s3=###RID### to the end of my affiliate link.

I picked 9 keywords with high searches and low bids and the smart bid was 0.05c for most of them so I matched it with a $10 a day budget.

Bit of a newbie question but do I track things in 7Search or Peerfly?

In peerfly you can check your reports tab.
You can pass those tokens and get most of your data from 7 search without a tracker, however, I'd recommend using a tracker to get more info (OS, daytime, countries, etc).

About the winner, you should spend 3-5x at least the payout of the offer to see if it works. If the offer pays $2, a good number to start would be $10. This isn't teespring, so when you start with a campaign and it's at -50% ROI after 1-2 days don't cut it. You optimize the campaign based on the tokens and the data from your tracker.

MI
Back