The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Post went Viral - 21,714,513+ reached

I'm wondering if it has 2 features:
- manage raffles for FB users
- easy way to let FB users subscribe to a mailing list

I find these features important. I don't remember 100% of the FB TOS. Does this go against any rules?

Okay, just signed on for FPTraffic and am setting up some posts.

What got me really excited is the idea that I can use Amazon Affiliates on my own author page on Amazon. We'll see how that campaign goes over the course of a month.

If nothing else, the data will be interesting, both in terms of clicks to Amazon and increased growth on the page.

But one thing I can say for sure is that this looks like it's going to solve a HUGE problem that I couldn't find another solution for.

And the search is coming up with uncannily perfect images for sharing related to my niche.

Excited! :)
Great to hear!

How did you do it ?
gainfromhere
A lot went into it, but here is an in-depth case study :)

Don't forget to join the FB group, Luke shares a lot of awesome stuff there.
The Group is awesome. Definitely join if you sign up for FPTraffic.

I'm wondering if it has 2 features:
- manage raffles for FB users
- easy way to let FB users subscribe to a mailing list

I find these features important. I don't remember 100% of the FB TOS. Does this go against any rules?
- I do have a giveaway tool included with FPTraffic. You can find an example here.
- You can build your list with the giveaway tool shown above or use our FPInbox feature, which you can learn more about here: Create an Email Newsletter from Your Facebook Page Posts :)

Great results. @LukePeerFly Recently saw the case-study on FPTraffic blog and its awesome.
Thanks!

very nice your page but I think is not really good idea use eminem name
Yeah, I was a bit concerned about that as well at first, but I haven't had any issues yet. We'll see how it works out.

The Fan Page is now at 295,000 Likes with over 11,000 new this week.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I've launched a free Fan Page Course that you are welcome to check out :)

In case anyone was wondering, this Facebook Page now has 570,917 Likes. I haven't posted on it in awhile, but it ended up performing pretty well for awhile :D

Facebook reach depends on the algorithm and the factors that are included in the algorithm and these factors change when there will be an update in the algorithm.
As the video goes viral different things are involved in the videos and metrics used by Facebook as per the data shown above Facebook showed the video to interested viewers after getting a good response and this chain continues until it goes viral on that platform.

Hi Luke, this is interesting - there are no copyright issues when using something like "Eminem quotes"?
I have never had any big copyright issues with sharing content on Facebook Pages. But, content can certainly be taken down.

MI
Back