The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I make thousands now with bitcoin and just went to ITALY !!

cpajunkie

Hey guys how is it going, I have been affiliate marketing for years but also started messing with Bitcoin back in 2015. I got scammed in MMM Global Ponzi when I first started as I had no idea what I was doing.

Then I got really heavy into crypto trading and investing in 2017 fall before the bull run. I learned everything possible about trading , bitcoin, security, and more. I then went onto taking $300 and flipping into $30,000.00 and creating a course and helping many students along the way.

I just took a trip to ITALY for 2 weeks all expenses paid from trading an ALT COIN called dapps I profited over $3,000 off one single trade. Keep in mind that I do trade a lot and have helped many that are serious.

YSndXwo.jpg

I passed on Bitcoin in 2012 -- thought it too speculative.
I underestimated the public affinity :(
I haven't changed my mind on Bitcoin really -- I just missed an early adopter opportunity.
I don't like speculating where data is flaky and riding volatility requires intense attention -- like riding a Bloomberg Terminal ;)

Hey guys how is it going, I have been affiliate marketing for years but also started messing with Bitcoin back in 2015. I got scammed in MMM Global Ponzi when I first started as I had no idea what I was doing.

Then I got really heavy into crypto trading and investing in 2017 fall before the bull run. I learned everything possible about trading , bitcoin, security, and more. I then went onto taking $300 and flipping into $30,000.00 and creating a course and helping many students along the way.

I just took a trip to ITALY for 2 weeks all expenses paid from trading an ALT COIN called dapps I profited over $3,000 off one single trade. Keep in mind that I do trade a lot and have helped many that are serious.

YSndXwo.jpg
I hope you don't misunderstand me, but if this is true, then you must be one of the luckiest dudes in earning money online. I had similar story too, but it ended up in a sad way. I stumbled across BTC in 2013 through YouTube.

I had no idea what it was, and it was all strange. I wasn't even searching for it. But somehow, I got interested in it.
In 2016, I came across a gambling dice site video on youtube. Then I tried it, and I made 4 BTC in the website.

Then 1 BTC was about $500 . I made 4 BTC with 0.1 BTC only, and this took me about 20 mins in 4 trials of 2 mins break in each.

So I made almost about $2000 with only $50. I thought this would be very easy, and went on to try and make more, then I started losing. Long story short, I lost all and back to 0.

This was all on between ending of 2016 - beginning of 2017. Then on 2017 december. 1 BTC went up to $20,000 in value, and I had nothing with me. :( . So sad, but true

can you give me any tip regarding bitcoin? I want to earn money from it too.

@PaidPoints he is asking me! Don't try to HIJACK my thread with your BS , you have been reported for spamming my thread with commercial intent.

@ALI ADIL Don't mess with ponzis, survey programs, and offer sites to earn bitcoin like the spammer above has mentioned.

The best way you are going to earn thousands in bitcoin is from trading and investing with a solid game plan and I can teach you this in my cryptoninja.info course and signals.

If you do survey bs programs etc you are gonna make a few bucks but nothing substantial and nothing to brag about. Def. not life changing doing surveys hell no!! I started online doing surveys and thought the whole making money online thing was a scam doing surveys because I messed with surveys for like 6 months and make like $5 lol def. not worth your time.!

I don't think most come online to make a few dollars but to create life changing wealth and earnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO you just gotta have the last word! My point is to the majority $10 day online is a joke. Most people in tier one countries need to make at least $100 per day to be anything even close to substantial.

Also all the time you are trading to do survey offers is such a waste not to mention all the fresh spam you are going to get from giving out all your information across the internet.

SURVEY OFFERS ARE one of the worst ways to earn money online. Been there done that and I'll never do these , such a waste of time for the amount of time you gotta put in to earn peanuts.

Who in the hell wanna make only a few bucks online!?? People are here to get RICH not make peanuts. Survey's Suck , don't waste your time people.

Who in the hell wanna make only a few bucks online!?? People are here to get RICH not make peanuts. Survey's Suck , don't waste your time people.

The real aim of surveys are not really to make the money. Surveys are mean't to help companies gather the information they need to make better decisions and products. Reward is just a thank you to those people.

Everything is not really about the money, but some people also care about giving out these information to companies, as long as they use it for the right purposes. Today I processed withdrawals and some of them earned up to $9 in just about 1 hour.

Some of the offers are meant to help people save money on what they purchase online and get some cash back. You definitely need to accept this truth. You are trashing it because it felt like I tried to hijack your thread. I said again. I didn't know that it will come to this.

I didn't know I shouldn't reply to that dude. And I have learnt it now, to not reply to people on posts like this. But quit trashing survey websites because there are real life proofs of people who make a good living from it. Also let me know if I shouldn't reply to this thread. I will totally stop bro :) and good luck with everything. Sorry again for the stuff that happened.

The real aim of surveys are not really to make the money. Surveys are mean't to help companies gather the information they need to make better decisions and products. Reward is just a thank you to those people.

Everything is not really about the money, but some people also care about giving out these information to companies, as long as they use it for the right purposes. Today I processed withdrawals and some of them earned up to $9 in just about 1 hour.

Some of the offers are meant to help people save money on what they purchase online and get some cash back. You definitely need to accept this truth. You are trashing it because it felt like I tried to hijack your thread. I said again. I didn't know that it will come to this.

I didn't know I shouldn't reply to that dude. And I have learnt it now, to not reply to people on posts like this. But quit trashing survey websites because there are real life proofs of people who make a good living from it. Also let me know if I shouldn't reply to this thread. I will totally stop bro :) and good luck with everything. Sorry again for the stuff that happened.

Survey Sites Suck!!! Don't waste your time with chump change. IT is not worth the time and effort . Anyone with half a brain would stay far far away from this garbage. Your defense is weak!! LMFAO An idiot would blindly give out their information. As these big companies are just selling your Data so they can better market to you .

Stop replying to my thread, you will earn tons more money trading and investing to doing bs survey sites. End of story !

Everything is relative to location ... and cost of living ... and position in life ...
There are people who will work for beer and cigarette money
Poverty level Food Stamps in this county are $280 mo per person ... some places they are more :rolleyes:
In some nations they need to line up for UNICEF food ...

Thats a nice achievment bro .Good luck to you . Can you guide me also where can i learn about bitcoin
You can use the local library to learn about Bitcoin. It should be in Business Services. I can't click on the link :-( too bad //cryptoninja. I flipped $300 into $30,000 with Bitcoin I wish I could learn more about flip bitcoins $

Well done! I'm sorry to hear that you got caught up in the scam, but the main thing is what experience you have had for yourself. And it paid off with a great success. I like to read about other people's success and yours is really inspiring.

YSndXwo.jpg
Congratulations! I would also love to learn the functioning of bitcoins

Life is challenging, and you must show both to yourself and to others that you can learn from your mistakes in order to succeed in the future.

MI
Back