The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Lead Ads - amazing!

M

Michael_Mostly

Yesterday I made £221 with Facebook Lead Ads. Today only £100 but I put that down to sunny weather more than anything else.

£321 clear profit in 2 days.

Any affiliate who isn't doing FB Lead Ads yet, I would advise you get into it ASAP!

Mike

Yesterday I made £221 with Facebook Lead Ads. Today only £100 but I put that down to sunny weather more than anything else.

Any affiliate who isn't doing FB Lead Ads yet, I would advise you get into it ASAP!

Mike
Congrats Mike...it is always great to hear successful stories . How did you get your knowledge of how to use FB Lead Ads ?

I've been an affiliate since 2005 Pav, mainly PPC (Adwords, Bing). I now work for a network called Affiliate Cloud, we're running in-house campaigns for several client offers we have. FB lead ads was recommended to me a few months ago and it's been a revelation!

I've been an affiliate since 2005 Pav, mainly PPC (Adwords, Bing). I now work for a network called Affiliate Cloud, we're running in-house campaigns for several client offers we have. FB lead ads was recommended to me a few months ago and it's been a revelation!
Cool ...thanks for sharing Mike , I will try it too .

Mike

Can you give us a little more detail about how you are using Lead Ads? They've been around for about a year now, but i haven't used them. I think maybe we all need to take a second look at the tool.

Tell us more about the adventure with this tool.

Excellent information. We will appreciate it if you can share with us some details how to have success in Facebook Ads

It's really simple, and by the way loads of leads came in last night after I posted here so the profit was far higher than £100 yesterday :)

You find a lead buyer, crucially they must accept leads with no more than 3 custom fields (you can have more than 3 fields in total but most of these must be Facebook's standard contact detail fields). Then, you find a network who will accept this traffic source and can integrate into their platform (we can, but I'm not plugging anything as I don't want to contravene forum rules). Integration is simple with something like Zapier. It's something we offer for £60 as a one-off setup if you can't do it yourself.

Then, you create your lead ads campaign as you would a normal FB Ads campaign. The difference is that Lead Ads convert better - the user isn't leaving Facebook.

So far the lead quality is excellent, far better than most other channels (except PPC of course :)) - this is based on feedback we've had from the lead buyers.

I'm going to post a blog article about this on Affiliate Cloud soon so look out for that, or if anyone wants more info they can DM me as we are looking for more affiliates.

Mike

On target for another £300 profit today. This is a HUGE opportunity for affiliates who are prepared to move quickly.

Congrats mate,
Could you please create a new thread with more details about this or any post or study case? anything that you share about this will be helpful for us

Thanks

great Micheal ...Myself a great fan of facebook ads ...we need to look out what exactly fits the offers..definitely i will
try lead ads in fb.....waiting for ur post in affiliate cloud..

MI
Back