The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Lead Ads - amazing!

Yesterday I made £221 with Facebook Lead Ads. Today only £100 but I put that down to sunny weather more than anything else.

£321 clear profit in 2 days.

Any affiliate who isn't doing FB Lead Ads yet, I would advise you get into it ASAP!

Mike
Woow congrats Mike. It is amazing just seeing you make all these in just 2 days. Will you mind sharing your tips towards realizing this so that we can also grow our skills. I do believe that their are things that you are doing that are out of norm, those here and there tips are the ones am talking about. Looking forward to your response buddy, otherwise all the best in the coming days.

I'm curious what CPA networks have Facebook Lead Ad--Zapier integration...

Anyone know?

This would be a lot better than sending traffic to their (often) shitty landing pages.

Mike, did you ever get around to writing that blog post? Link?

Yesterday I made £221 with Facebook Lead Ads. Today only £100 but I put that down to sunny weather more than anything else.

Any affiliate who isn't doing FB Lead Ads yet, I would advise you get into it ASAP!

Mike
Whoohoo this is awesome :D What promos are you running if you can share? Anyway, congrats!

Amazing results! Congrats! Yeah FB leads ads are indeed great if you find a smart way to monetize it. Many of our affiliates are using it also and making $1k+/day. So yeah it's definitely possible.

Keep up the good work man!

Mike

Wow, congrats Mike, this is great! Thanks for sharing your sucess and providing some motivation to all the marketers out there :)

There is something wrong with Mike it seems. May be busy or sick I don't know. I had a sent a DM for more info. I was asked to join a network and was told more info will be shared. But nothing after that. Its been 3 days now...Mike u there?

Thanks

banners
Back