The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

facebook ads

I've been teaching myself clickfunnels, and setting up my ad campaigns on facebook. I have my pixels everything is set up for me to go live.

I have been doing this for months. I feel confident in my abilities now.
Do you mean you have already run some ads on facebook? From my past experience with FB Ads if your copy has any sort of claims or hints to affiliate marketing, your account will be disabled as soon as you try to run some traffic to your LP.

If you have a $5k budget for ads, i would suggest starting with Google adwords, Google display ads, youtube ads or Microsoft ads (bing ads) before venturing with facebook ads.

I don't know if things have changed but Facebook used to be brutal e.g if you loose your ad manager account or facebook personal account, you are done.

My recommendation:
1. create at least 2 ad manager accounts to begin with and the initial 5 ad accounts (not sure if this number has changed)
2. don't use the same payment methods in your accounts
3. be extra vigilant with where you log into your account e.g if you do it from multiple ip@ for instance, your account will be flagged and disabled for suspicious activity.
3. be extra vigilant with your ad copy

I have had success before running facebook traffic to an ecommerce store. Never tried with clickbank as most of their offers had outrageous claims.

If you have a $5k budget for ads, i would suggest starting with Google adwords, Google display ads

^^^This^^^
I do run a lot of FB ads and can tell you that running CB offers there will cause you a load of issues. There is a way to do it, you must use an FB page that then directs to your site, and then from your site to your landers. This is really the only safe way to avoid account losses.

CB, ShareASale, CJ, et al, are all well known to FB. They'll use any excuse to screw with your account if they find your funnel to be an affiliate funnel to these types of offers.

Make a great content site and get registrations for premium content. In the premium content section you will be safe from the FB prying eyes, they'll never signup.

isn't that what the landing pages are for so Facebook does not fuck with you?
Do you mean you have already run some ads on facebook? From my past experience with FB Ads if your copy has any sort of claims or hints to affiliate marketing, your account will be disabled as soon as you try to run some traffic to your LP.

If you have a $5k budget for ads, i would suggest starting with Google adwords, Google display ads, youtube ads or Microsoft ads (bing ads) before venturing with facebook ads.

I don't know if things have changed but Facebook used to be brutal e.g if you loose your ad manager account or facebook personal account, you are done.

My recommendation:
1. create at least 2 ad manager accounts to begin with and the initial 5 ad accounts (not sure if this number has changed)
2. don't use the same payment methods in your accounts
3. be extra vigilant with where you log into your account e.g if you do it from multiple ip@ for instance, your account will be flagged and disabled for suspicious activity.
3. be extra vigilant with your ad copy

I have had success before running facebook traffic to an ecommerce store. Never tried with clickbank as most of their offers had outrageous claims.
isn't that what the landing pages are for?

^^^This^^^
I do run a lot of FB ads and can tell you that running CB offers there will cause you a load of issues. There is a way to do it, you must use an FB page that then directs to your site, and then from your site to your landers. This is really the only safe way to avoid account losses.

CB, ShareASale, CJ, et al, are all well known to FB. They'll use any excuse to screw with your account if they find your funnel to be an affiliate funnel to these types of offers.

Make a great content site and get registrations for premium content. In the premium content section you will be safe from the FB prying eyes, they'll never signup.
Isn't that what landing pages are for to lead away from facebook?

^^^This^^^

Can you recommend any affiliate programs that facebook won't fuck with?

Facebook and affiliate programs are problematic. They will not approve direct links for affiliates.
So, you are looking at landing page funnels --
Yeah Unfortunately.
Some people doing bad and we get in trouble

Attachments

• Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 43
Can you recommend any affiliate programs that facebook won't fuck with?

It isn't about the offer as much a the process. If you are running any affiliate offers that are like CPA, etc., then follow my instructions to do it successfully.

Most eCommerce are sites are safe with a direct link from FB, as long as the site isn't selling products that violate the FB TOS. Travel sites do well, you could have a white label travel site. There are loads of options like these.

As for affiliate programs, well these are very different than promoting affiliate network offers. An affiliate program generally involves promoting a product or service for a company directly. Instead of earning a few cents or a few dollars, a marketer can earn much larger commissions and build a more reliable email list for further conversions from adjacent market interests.

Last edited:
This and your other answer in this thread really caught my eye last week, but I think my over-researching habit kicked in, and I only made a mental note before moving on. (Should have bookmarked!)

But in my continued research, I ended up watching a lot of old videos from Affiliate World over the weekend...and the best part I saw was from a guy named Anthony Sarendrea who spent his entire speech talking of the benefits of using this exact same process.

So it instantly reminded of this post, but took me half a day to find it again!

So definitely saving this now.

And thanks for this gem TJ! I'm deciding to add this as part of my entire strategy and setup right now . Thumbs Up

Way better than cloaking to avoid bans imo.

Before I only associated a content site as a pure SEO play which I didn't see the need at the moment, but never thought of setting up a content site w/ premium content section also in the vein of a strategy to avoid/lessen FB bans and moderators!

I'm going to be running an Adult Nutra product (male enhancement), and before was going to buy accounts/farm accounts, use VPS and cloaking tools and just have new accounts put back up after getting banned. I was not excited for this plan but it was the only way I could see to get FB ads up (And FB is a must in my specific target market/demographic of Asia)

But now after thinking on how to make a content site work, I'm thinking new strategy:

A - Men who buy male enhancement, are often really concerned not with the best drug, but avoiding losing the women they want to impress (OR) keeping/getting the girl they want and performing well...

B - So we can quickly put up a content site and build articles/content around benefits over features of the product (Benefit: Never lose another girl again/Keep the girl of your dreams)

C - And writing content/copy focused on benefits over features is marketing 101, so it can only help attract the right clicks from our ideal targets. (theoretically)

D - So basically we avoid FB bans by build a niche Dating Advice content site/FB Page, with articles/advertorials which will attract our ideal customer within our geo, and ofc the "Premium Content" section with our actual affiliate offers of the male enhancement product. And any other offers to match their profile.

E - This gives us a chance to build an email list as well, and own our own customer data. Also all the other benefits like branding, eventually SEO. (but any future SEO gains would just be a bonus. Getting past FB moderation/bans is the goal/pain point for our team today)

Maybe have to adjust that strategy some, but that's the benefit also of forcing this extra step in, makes us be more creative now going forward.

I read through FB's advertising policy on dating and they do have a long process of applying/getting approved to run dating ads...But they say you can run ads featuring articles/blogs on dating "Advice" (from what I can interpret), because FB policy specifically states:

You’re not running a dating ad if you're promoting:

• Literature or entertainment around relationships (for example, documentaries, TV shows or games on dating and relationships)

Which should mean running and ad/advertorial on our Facebook page featuring a headline like "5 Tips To Get/Keep The Girl" should be within their policy, and also worthwhile to attract our ideal customer...and then only putting affiliate links behind the premium content section.

So, I'm looking forward to hopefully having way less problems running FB ads!

But TJ, my only question(s) are:

1. In your premium content section, do you charge for users to gain access? And if so, is it because the payment is why FB moderators won't signup and eventually find your affiliate stuff?

2. Or is it free to access the premium content section, and they just don't sign up because of the extra step itself/other reasons?

I've recently run across those tools which allow you to show only the first few paragraphs of an article/advertorial, before requiring an email to sign up and read the rest (no payment needed).

I like the idea of those tools, because it's painless enough for users to not bounce as much , and I know I usually throw my email in when I come across those on content I've already made the effort of clicking into.

Not sure if that's enough of a block to the premium section, or if more steps are needed to keep moderators away.

If you don't mind me to also ask:

3. Do you think one of those tools with a basic email form is enough to block away the premium section or do your recommend extra steps for users to access premium content/keeping facebook eyes away from seeing the affiliate stuff?

Last edited:
I advise you to test easy by easy until you find a good campaign dont put all your money as you can lose them very fast
Maybe try a campaign with 30 to 50 $ per day ,test optimize etc
When you see it has potential and bring you sales then you can scale it to 200 to 300 per day

I think it also depend on your product, what you sell can be suitable with one channel. But now, Tiktok is good channel to promote. You create your landing page and attach it into your Tiktok Ads. It's efficient way to get more traffics

Weight loss campaigns on clickbank can already be launched smoothly. however the profit is uncertain as the result seems to be higher than before

Maybe, an AI video for a new French Dating Site offer?

Maybe, if it shows the needed potential --we will see ...

Maybe, the 18 to 25 audience at Tiktok?

Facebook is such a cluster-fuck moderation problem for this ...

Lot of *maybes here* :rolleyes:

tictok-upload-video.jpg

MI
Back