The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tips for high converting facebook ads

Chris_89

affiliate
My Facebook ads are not having a nice click rate lately, while my my sales page is great. It's all about ads - for some reason they're not good at all, and here's why I would like to get some tips to improve my ads and copy as well.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
That said;

Improve what? The ad creative in your pocket?
How long is the string I have on my desk?

There are tons of generalizations of how to create Facebook native ads --try

My Facebook ads are not having a nice click rate lately, while my my sales page is great. It's all about ads - for some reason they're not good at all, and here's why I would like to get some tips to improve my ads and copy as well.
Did you try to do some A/B testing and see which visuals, content, and campaign setup is working the best. This will get you the most accurate insights.

@Chris_89 you should give us more information here. What campaigns you are running, what are the ads, etc. I know some media buyers who have over 10% CTR on their facebook ads, but they are doing only black hat stuff.

How did you dare to skip the split test? Huh?
Well, you posted this question awhile days ago, have you tried over another offer? How is it going this once?

- Samira

MI
Back