“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best performing eCommerce TikTok ads

Certified

RedTrack.io

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
RedTrack.io
Hey there!

By now we all know that TikTok is not only an entertaining app with short videos but also a great platform to connect with the audience and promote your business.

Today I wanted to share with you some tips and tricks for eCommerce TikTok Ads to boost your sales

eCommerce TikTok Ads that Look (and Perform) Organic
If your product is visually appealing post your product ads with an emotional caption that will look like user-generated content on FYP.

Dynamic Showcase TikTok Ads
Dynamic Showcase Ads (DSA) are highly personalized to the user watching them.
Set up your marketing analytics and use DSA to retarget website visitors or reactivate customers to increase their lifetime value.

TikTok Creator Marketplace
Find established creators on Tiktok Creator Marketplace and get 91% higher view rates (in comparison to non-creator ads).

Check an article on our blog to learn 2 more tips and see the best TikTok ad examples for your next eCommerce campaign.

I hear what you're saying. To add to that, it's a crapshoot whether or not using TikTok to promote your biz will be a homerun. It depends on your industry and what you're trying to accomplish. Some things to think about are whether your target audience is on TikTok, what type of content will make them salivate, and how to make videos that will get them to follow your account and learn more about your business.

In my experience, B2C campaigns knocked it out of the park compared to B2B campaigns on TikTok. I think it's probably because of the younger audience. My advice: zero in on your target audience, make a killer video about your product, and watch the cash roll in.

I just read your post on the best-performing eCommerce TikTok ads, and these tips and tricks are constructive. I've been promoting my eCommerce business on TikTok lately, and these suggestions are definitely worth a try. I especially love using Dynamic Showcase Ads for retargeting website visitors. And the TikTok Creator Marketplace sounds like a goldmine for finding established creators to work with. I recently started using the tiktok downloader video, as it is a valuable tool when creating TikTok ads. Hope you find these tips helpful and happy promoting them!

Last edited by a moderator:
tiktok ban when:1d

First they have to investigate
sarcasm_emoji.png

dont know if i could deal with it?

You need to learn more about angles, and how to weave a few together to make a great FB funnel starter that leads to your sites. I think it all relies on a good story that they embrace. I was at a JV meeting this past week and one of the guys had these incredible funnels he's launched this past month. Started on FB, went to a specific FB page, then to FB messenger, then to one of several very sophisticated WP sites of his. He had several of them in different niches. The entirety of these funnels of his were each a continuation of a story and everyone in the funnels could convert at any step. Completely FB friendly. It's all about the story you tell. Something embraceable by them.

banners
Back