The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Matt12

affiliate
I've been working to master Facebook ads, but I have been struggling to find effective keywords that drive good traffic to Bizopp offers. I have tested many different key words with a variety of demographics and have only gotten satisfactory results, even when scaled up to 250$ daily. I'm looking for someone with a experience to point me in the right direction, because everything else is clean (FB page, Landing page, Ad itself) but I'm 99% positive the missing link is my key word targeting.

... the missing link is my key word targeting.
Why don't you simply enlarge your target group, e.g. by extending the age limits, similar topics, adding Geos / regions, etc. ?

Later down the road, once you have more experience with your special keyword, you can reduce your target group again exactly to your main keyword.

Last edited:
Why don't you simply enlarge your target group, e.g. by extending the age limits, similar topics, adding Geos / regions, etc. ?

Later down the road, once you have more experience with your special keyword, you can reduce your target group again exactly to your main keyword.

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate you taking the time to help me out. I have been doing a lot of testing and don't get me wrong, I've had good conversions on some but even when I scale up those targets sometimes I have multiple consecutive days of high clicks (or low clicks), and low-0 conversions. Even with a 250$ daily budget for FB

... low-0 conversions.
Firstly, if you get no conversions that (usually) means, no one from your current audience is interested in your offers - as simply as that might sound, but it's the same as in the offline-world.

and secondly,
I've had good conversions on some
try to build lookalike audiences for the offers that converted.

Last edited:
Possibly the way you scale is wrong. It's wrong to scale up by increasing the budget of your original winning adset.

Just duplicate the winning adset like 5x 10x times. I did this and it worked

Possibly the way you scale is wrong. It's wrong to scale up by increasing the budget of your original winning adset.

Just duplicate the winning adset like 5x 10x times. I did this and it worked
I've never tried that before I'll have to try it out.. I do have a question though; if you duplicate a completed 5-day campaign, would that perform noticeably better opposed to straight up creating a new identical 5-day campaign with the same audience? Just a '

MI
Back