The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Elisa Planellas

affiliate
Hello All,

My name is Elisa Planellas. I'm a content writer with 7+ years of experience. I got my start in SEO article writing and have since expanded my skill. Now I create a wide variety of marketing assets, such as presentations, ebooks, and websites (WordPress). In fact, I've played many roles through the course of my career. I have experience in creating, deploying, and managing social media marketing, text message marketing, and CAN-SPAM compliant bulk cold email outreach campaigns.

At one point, I was even the president of a web design firm. The company shut down after the founder decided the industry wasn't for him, but I'm still going strong.

Today, I'm a independent digital marketing consultant. I love helping entrepreneurs and small businesses succeed. The one thing I haven't done is create my own network of affiliate websites. I think it would be a great pursuit for me someday, so I like to stay in touch with the affiliate community and learn from others.

Thanks for reading,
Elisa

Hello All,

My name is Elisa Planellas. I'm a content writer with 7+ years of experience. I got my start in SEO article writing and have since expanded my skill. Now I create a wide variety of marketing assets, such as presentations, ebooks, and websites (WordPress). In fact, I've played many roles through the course of my career. I have experience in creating, deploying, and managing social media marketing, text message marketing, and CAN-SPAM compliant bulk cold email outreach campaigns.

At one point, I was even the president of a web design firm. The company shut down after the founder decided the industry wasn't for him, but I'm still going strong.

Today, I'm a independent digital marketing consultant. I love helping entrepreneurs and small businesses succeed. The one thing I haven't done is create my own network of affiliate websites. I think it would be a great pursuit for me someday, so I like to stay in touch with the affiliate community and learn from others.

Thanks for reading,
Elisa
What a resume you've got, if you don't mind can you contact me on Skype: awoo01 or drop your Skype ID

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Loads of skills to share with the members, you will also find others here with the same or similar skills you possess. Great to have you join us.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Most SEO is a by-product of good content with proven affinity.

Google Chrome has 60% of the internet pwnd! They (Google) have a looking glass into the Internet's user base and their affinity towards web media.

So, unless you have figured out how to twist this browser derived data in your favor -- no one is much of an SEO anymore.

As I said in the beginning (of my rant); ^Most SEO is a by-product of good content with proven affinity.

banners
Back