The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Marketing Myths

Graybeard

Interesting out-of-the-box article I read recently:
Do Not Fall For These Eight Email Marketing Myths
>>>
Email as an active mode of communication has taken a significant leap in the marketing segment. Like every other medium of communication, email has its own set of myths that keep people dilemma about its usability and relevance for their business. Here in this blog, let us debunk some of those myths one by one.

1. Avoid Sending Repeated Emails
2. Do Not Use A Long Subject Line
3. Marketing Emails Should Be Of Short Length
4. Tuesday Will Result In More Read Rates
5. Remove Inactive Subscribers After Six Months
6. Marketing Emails Should Be Attractive
7. Low Unsubscribe Rates Are Good For Business
8. Email May Land In The Spam Folder <<<

IDK. I am superscribed to some lists of interest and sometimes will respond (act).
So some work. The nagging bullshit ones I unsubscribe to (if I really subscribed) and if they keep coming I spam box them (on my domain email client).

If it is some nag register on a website I gmail subscribe (black hole) ;)

I would like to know if email marketing is really working in 2019 ?? ;)

I guess it's the most popular myth concerning email marketing. A lot of studies tell that it has an average ROI of 4400%. You can see that this niche is quite competitive, there are a lot of services that offer the same tools and features. It means that email marketing is still lucrative, but you should always remember that everything depends on you, where you have taken your email list, what services do you use to send your emails, how you prevent your emails from going to a spam folder, and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting out-of-the-box article I read recently:
Do Not Fall For These Eight Email Marketing Myths
>>>
Email as an active mode of communication has taken a significant leap in the marketing segment. Like every other medium of communication, email has its own set of myths that keep people dilemma about its usability and relevance for their business. Here in this blog, let us debunk some of those myths one by one.

1. Avoid Sending Repeated Emails
2. Do Not Use A Long Subject Line
3. Marketing Emails Should Be Of Short Length
4. Tuesday Will Result In More Read Rates
5. Remove Inactive Subscribers After Six Months
6. Marketing Emails Should Be Attractive
7. Low Unsubscribe Rates Are Good For Business
8. Email May Land In The Spam Folder <<<

Thanks for the tips. They were informative and useful.

MI
Back